Sheriff vows appeal as shackled mom gets $200K

Sep 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Knoxville News Sentinel

It took a jury less than an hour Thursday to decide that Juana Villegas deserved $200,000 for having her rights violated by the Davidson County Sheriff's Office when deputies shackled her during labor.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
WHOSYERDADDY

Celina, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

I hope he does and I hope he wins. These illegal criminals need to be not only treated bad, they deserve ANYTHING that happens to them. To hell with them. Go break into mexico, break the law and see what happens. Try it in China.. I can name MOST countries that would imprison or kill you... these turds do not have rights in AMERICA.. I'd set up machine gun nests at the border and mow them down to protect my country if I was running things.
Legendary

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Funny if this was an American, Like Amanda Knox or the hikers in Pakistan all these comment in the news would be different, there would be prayer vigils and protest but when the shoe is on the other foot all you good gun toting, ranting racist, show your true American christian feelings, I hope you knnow the same God you pray to and claim to love is her God too, There is no Land on earth a human being shouldnt be able to walk..Who in the hell made America the Gatekeeper of a land stolen from others long ago???I hope she gets her money and lives well no one deserves that B.S. and the Davidson county sheriff should have been removed long ago with all the deaths and injuries people sustain in DCSO care..Hell If you really wanna know i think if he has kids they should be taken away POLICE OFFICERS AND SHERRIFFS DEPUTIES ARE THE NEW NAZI POLICE...And if i said anything wrong or if im seeing something different than what "YOUR" CONSTITUTION says please post it so WE all and be enlightened
Pops

Winchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

It seems some people are just to stupid to understand illegal, you know as in against the law You people rail about ILLEGALS being arrested when they break the law but when they slide in and rape, murder and steal you sing and entirely different tune!
Excuse me does that sound racist? Hey, Lets go after those ILLEGAL Indians from India we've been hearing about! Oh wait, we haven't been hearing about illegal Indians because they follow the law and come here legally. I think the biggest amount of protest about taking action against ILLEGALS is coming from the drug cartels, who else wants to make should the borders are not secure?
I am not prejudice against anyone EXCEPT CROOKS, LAW BREAKERS AND THOSE WHO HELP THEM GET AWAY WITH It.
Mexicans want to come to this country WELCOME! That is if your legal. That's only fair to those who did things the right way!
I guess I am prejudice against Mexico as a whole, that place is in the top ten of the worlds worst hell wholes and whose fault is that? MEXICANS.

Instead of letting them destroy our country, the country they claim we stole put some AMERICANS in charge down there in Mexico and slow down the murders, drug dealing, crooked police, slavery etc, etc,etc.
We didn't steal this country we built it, it didn't exist when THE MEXICANS HAD CONTROL.
Only the crooks support ILLEGALS, that includes those in office!
GO ALABAMA

hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

See? This is a woman's state. Even women who are here illegally are catered to by daddy guberment. He broke an unspoken feminist/chivalrist law; "Don't offend the wimminz."
fbi

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

She was only shackled when she was in the hospital awaiting delivery. Wtf do you expect? Your IN JAIL! The sad thing is that the SO changed their policy that NO pregnant inmates are restrained EVER. So a murdering preggo female is unsecured while a minimum security male is? Dumb
GetARoom

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

WHOSYERDADDY wrote:
I hope he does and I hope he wins. These illegal criminals need to be not only treated bad, they deserve ANYTHING that happens to them. To hell with them. Go break into mexico, break the law and see what happens. Try it in China.. I can name MOST countries that would imprison or kill you... these turds do not have rights in AMERICA.. I'd set up machine gun nests at the border and mow them down to protect my country if I was running things.
So there is a good reason why you are not running things because when people like you run things Nazis happen- but I am sure you would have been right there gassing Jews and killing children.

As a country, people died to set ourselves apart from people like you for a reason. There are still many places in Africa and Saudi where you can go where you would be a hero. Pick a place and go there.
mudhens

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Legendary wrote:
Funny if this was an American, Like Amanda Knox or the hikers in Pakistan all these comment in the news would be different, there would be prayer vigils and protest but when the shoe is on the other foot all you good gun toting, ranting racist, show your true American christian feelings, I hope you knnow the same God you pray to and claim to love is her God too, There is no Land on earth a human being shouldnt be able to walk..Who in the hell made America the Gatekeeper of a land stolen from others long ago???I hope she gets her money and lives well no one deserves that B.S. and the Davidson county sheriff should have been removed long ago with all the deaths and injuries people sustain in DCSO care..Hell If you really wanna know i think if he has kids they should be taken away POLICE OFFICERS AND SHERRIFFS DEPUTIES ARE THE NEW NAZI POLICE...And if i said anything wrong or if im seeing something different than what "YOUR" CONSTITUTION says please post it so WE all and be enlightened
shush up
Liberal trash

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Davidson County Discussions

Search the Davidson County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Davidson County briefs: Chapman facing DUI, dru... (Oct '06) May '14 buck 466
Radio Personality Charged With Sexual Exploitat... (Nov '13) May '14 FAIRisFAIR 3
Barry Hawkins: Knox County Trustee Apr '14 vote Hawkins 1
Charity Baptist Church Feb '14 Fed up Citizen 2
The Fresh Beat Band Hits The Road and is coming... (Dec '13) Dec '13 MommaMT 1
hunting for girlfriend (Jun '13) Jun '13 BIG DADDY 1
Davidson County Judge Sides With Residents in C... (Apr '13) May '13 Scoat 9
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••