Shaun White Arrested in Nashville

Shaun White Arrested in Nashville

There are 2 comments on the WZTV Top Stories story from Sep 17, 2012, titled Shaun White Arrested in Nashville. In it, WZTV Top Stories reports that:

Olympic gold medalist Shaun White was booked into Davidson County Jail today after he was arrested in Nashville on public intoxication and vandalism charges from yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZTV Top Stories.

Nashville, TN

#1 Sep 20, 2012
I bet the police officers who arrested him went home and jerked off while fingerbanging themselves

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Of course some of them most likely used a baseball bat to loosen themselves up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women of Davidson County, Rethink Your Oppositi... (Feb '15) Sep '15 riccjames86 2
Greg Oxendine (Jan '15) Jan '15 curious 1
News Man Wanted For Assault After Incomplete McDonal... (Dec '14) Dec '14 LMAO 1
News Davidson County briefs: Chapman facing DUI, dru... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Geereree 467
Judge Casey Moreland Has NO Integrity (Oct '14) Oct '14 MarthaYoakum 1
News Radio Personality Charged With Sexual Exploitat... (Nov '13) May '14 FAIRisFAIR 3
News Barry Hawkins: Knox County Trustee (Apr '14) Apr '14 vote Hawkins 1
More from around the web