Metro Police Chief Serpas to intervie...

Metro Police Chief Serpas to interview for New Orleans job

There are 3 comments on the DNJ.com story from Apr 26, 2010, titled Metro Police Chief Serpas to interview for New Orleans job. In it, DNJ.com reports that:

NASHVILLE-- Channel 4 News has confirmed that Nashville Police Chief Ronal Serpas is interviewing for the superintendent of police position in New Orleans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DNJ.com.

ShaK

Smyrna, TN

#1 Apr 26, 2010
Nashville is in for a world of trouble if Chief Serpas leaves our police department. His firmness in upholding the law is necessary to keep a diverse city like Nashville attractive to tourists and businesses.
myself

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 26, 2010
he is only trying to raise revenue for the city with all these tickets they are writing. give us a break and fight crime. even the force is facing low morale send the cajun back hoome he's not doing us any good
Dan

Nashville, TN

#3 Apr 26, 2010
myself wrote:
he is only trying to raise revenue for the city with all these tickets they are writing. give us a break and fight crime. even the force is facing low morale send the cajun back hoome he's not doing us any good
He was never good for us anyway. He can take his mangina white kniting thugs with him and, not let the door hit them in the posterior on the way out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Davidson County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Re... (Sep '16) May '17 east 3
Stop Privatization Agenda Mar '17 Dave Johnson 1
News DCS: Mtn. View Superintendent wasn't making eno... (May '16) Jun '16 mark 7
News Two charged with 'doctor shopping' (Jun '11) Jan '16 Boxer 16
News Women of Davidson County, Rethink Your Oppositi... (Feb '15) Sep '15 riccjames86 2
Greg Oxendine (Jan '15) Jan '15 curious 1
News Man Wanted For Assault After Incomplete McDonal... (Dec '14) Dec '14 LMAO 1
More from around the web