IM HUNTING FOR SHELLEY ELLIS SHEPHERD. IM LOOKING FOR HER I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER WHEN I SEEN HER AT HOSPITAL. SHE WAS HAVING IT ROUGH N NEEDED SOMEONE TO TALK TO. SO SHE WAS STAYING IN A MOTEL NEXT TO HOSPITAL SHE CALLED MY CELL ASKED ME TO COME OVER. I DID SHE OPENED DOOR AND FELL IN MY ARMS CRYING AND I JUST RUBBED HER HAIR AN BACK SHE CALMED DOWN AN WE SIT DOWN AN TALKED. WE WERE ALONE IN THE MOTEL SO THINGS WENT FAST AN I WAS AMAZED WHEN SHE WENT TO RESTROOM AN CAME BACK NAKED SHE WENT IN FRONT OF MME AN ON HER KNEES (SHE HAD THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BREASTS) AN YA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT. I CARRIED HERE TO THE BED AN WE MADE LUV ALL NITE I AWOKE WITH HER IN MY ARMS WHAT A WAY TO WAKE UP. WE SHOWERED TOGETHER AN SHE SAID COME BACK ABOUT 8 TONITE. ANYWAY WE DID THIS FOR TWO WEEKS SHE WAS AMAZING BEST BODY I EVER SAW WHEN SHE WENT TO ALL FOURS I NEVER SEEN ANY BODY MORE BEAUTIFUL AN MAN SHE COULD USE IT TOO. HER BREASTS WERE LIKE A PILLOW SO SOFT. IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ME FIND HER PLEASE RESPOND. IVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE. I LUV HER SO MUCH. I NEED HER AN ID GIVE ANYTHING TO FIND HER. SHE WAS VERY QUIET ABOUT HER LIFE DONT KNOW IF SHES MARRIED SINGLE AN PHONE NUMBER IS NOT AVAILIABLE. NO ADDRESS EITHER. LIKE I SAID ALL SHE WANTED WAS ME N NO TALK JUST SEX N THEN SHE WAS GONE.