Nashville Chief Serpas in final three...

Nashville Chief Serpas in final three for New Orleans job

There are 4 comments on the The Tennessean story from Apr 29, 2010, titled Nashville Chief Serpas in final three for New Orleans job. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

Metro Police Chief Ronal Serpas was still calling Nashville his home on Wednesday, even though he got one step closer to returning to his hometown of New Orleans to take over that city's police force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

lol

Nashville, TN

#1 Apr 29, 2010
He can leave nastyville but, all of the bad karma he created will follow him. You will reap what you have sown!

Since: Apr 10

United States

#2 Apr 29, 2010
I hope he does leave!
Fcck Serpas

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 29, 2010
Good Riddance
rpg

Nashville, TN

#4 May 1, 2010
what? you mean the current leader of the 'blue mafia" is trying to leave the mess he created?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nashville man has been arrested 539 times Sep '17 shocking 5
News Slideshow: What light rail will look like on Na... Aug '17 Uncle Timmy 1
Davidson County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Re... (Sep '16) Aug '17 Walter mccall 4
Stop Privatization Agenda (Mar '17) Mar '17 Dave Johnson 1
News DCS: Mtn. View Superintendent wasn't making eno... (May '16) Jun '16 mark 7
News Two charged with 'doctor shopping' (Jun '11) Jan '16 Boxer 16
News Women of Davidson County, Rethink Your Oppositi... (Feb '15) Sep '15 riccjames86 2
More from around the web