Grill ripped from man's teeth in jail

Full story: WOODTV.com
When a Tennessee jailer ripped the gold grill from a new inmate's teeth two days before Thanksgiving last year, it left the 31-year-old man in excruciating pain and left taxpayers on the hook for nearly $100,000 in damages. Full Story

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#1 Mar 17, 2010
This should be added to Offbeat as well as this location.

http://www.wishtv.com/dpps/news/strange/grill...

And I believe this was a heinous act. Hopefully someone will cause irreversible harm to the jailer who did this.
Jim Beam

Medford, NY

#3 Mar 17, 2010
Wow, and they thought they took a bite outta crime......go figure.

Plum, Purplonia

#4 Mar 17, 2010
I don't know why they pulled your post Red. And no, I wasn't saying make a new thread, just cross-link it. That is certainly an Offbeat story if there is one. And it might even be relevant to the AA community, even though this man looked more Caucasian.

And I apologize for wishing harm to the jailer of the nature I said. Maybe he could use a firing and a good old fashioned beating, but that is the extent of it.

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#5 Mar 17, 2010
Purple Gurl wrote:
I don't know why they pulled your post Red. And no, I wasn't saying make a new thread, just cross-link it. That is certainly an Offbeat story if there is one. And it might even be relevant to the AA community, even though this man looked more Caucasian.
And I apologize for wishing harm to the jailer of the nature I said. Maybe he could use a firing and a good old fashioned beating, but that is the extent of it.
Hey PG, I thought you may have known that was NOT me. I NEVER post unless signed in. It was a loser from a different forum up here to cause trouble. I am amazed and very surprised that Topix reacted so quickly to that vile person.
Sorry dear, I would have something sooner bit I did think you knew.:^)

Plum, Purplonia

#6 Mar 18, 2010
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hey PG, I thought you may have known that was NOT me. I NEVER post unless signed in. It was a loser from a different forum up here to cause trouble. I am amazed and very surprised that Topix reacted so quickly to that vile person.
Sorry dear, I would have something sooner bit I did think you knew.:^)
They were not really ugly, but they were certainly not as nice as you and I knew it wasn't you. I've had a few unregistered troll snipe attacks lately.

And I've also had registered troll attacks too. But that is an old rivalry. Some people end up being "soul mates" on here. And I am using the more correct definition - someone "fate" has destined to help you grow as a person (either by being with you or against you), rather than the more contemporary definition (someone you believe you cannot live without). Hate is not the opposite of love; apathy is. And a certain level of "hate" (the feeling, not the actions) can be healthy, since people who don't like us can drive us to be better people. I guess hate is one of those things that is better to receive than give. So there are people on here who don't like me, and as long as I let them make me strong rather than get to me, then it is healthy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Davidson County briefs: Chapman facing DUI, dru... (Oct '06) May '14 buck 466
Radio Personality Charged With Sexual Exploitat... (Nov '13) May '14 FAIRisFAIR 3
Barry Hawkins: Knox County Trustee Apr '14 vote Hawkins 1
Charity Baptist Church (Feb '14) Feb '14 Fed up Citizen 2
The Fresh Beat Band Hits The Road and is coming... (Dec '13) Dec '13 MommaMT 1
hunting for girlfriend (Jun '13) Jun '13 BIG DADDY 1
Davidson County Judge Sides With Residents in C... (Apr '13) May '13 Scoat 9

Davidson County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE