Former Hawkins Co. judge facing multiple theft charges

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBIR-TV Knoxville

Former Hawkins County General Sessions Court Judge James "Jay" Taylor, 41, of Rogersville, is charged with 36 counts of theft more than $500 and less than $1,000, three counts of theft over $1,000 and two counts of theft less than $500. Taylor resigned as judge in May, after accusations of judicial misconduct.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2012
Bill Fisher

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2012
So, anti-God Christian haters are set to notch their holsters with another "victory" over decency. Has the celebration begun, or is a trial necessary first?
LOL

Kingsport, TN

#2 Jun 3, 2012
Bill Fisher wrote:
So, anti-God Christian haters are set to notch their holsters with another "victory" over decency. Has the celebration begun, or is a trial necessary first?
You call a crooked judge "decent" . Wow your an Idiot. Why don't you go move in with him at the jail. We don't want him, his kind, or those who will defend corruption ,here at all. Liers, Thieves, Crooked politicians, Crooked cops, And anyone else defending them, working with them , or ignoring them when they could do something about the problems are not needed here anymore. GET OUT , WE ARE SICK OF YOUR KIND. We will continue to come after every crooked jackass we can find.
Bill Fisher

United States

#3 Jun 3, 2012
You would have me imprisoned for supporting the premise in our judicial system that a man is presumed innocent until found guilty by a jury of his peers. You devalued your opinion by denying the premise. Lol here.
fyi

Kingsport, TN

#4 Jun 3, 2012
Bill, it's primarily the Christians who are disgusted with Taylor's sin rampage, all the while hiding inside the church. Apparently you don't know what has gone on here.
criditt

Maryville, TN

#5 Jun 3, 2012
People, don't fall for this bull crap. This person acting as if they don't know anything about taylor probley know's more than we do. It's another con playing con games.

I smelled a fish from the very frist post.
Bill Fisher

United States

#6 Jun 3, 2012
fyi, some posters might claim to be Christians in an effort to lend credibility to their statements, but the content and nature of most of their posts, together with a doubtful alliance with those who can only express their thoughts with malicious vitriol, exposes them as pretenders.
Bill Fisher

United States

#7 Jun 3, 2012
criditt, I'll happily prove to you that 100% of what I've said is truthful and accurate, including my identity, for a little wager of a couple thousand bucks and a public exchange/disclosure of identities (including every alias used in Taylor discussions). No con, no bluff. Bring it.
criditt

Maryville, TN

#8 Jun 3, 2012
Oh, I'm sorry, since you put it that way. What was I thinking...
fyi

Kingsport, TN

#9 Jun 4, 2012
Bill Fisher wrote:
fyi, some posters might claim to be Christians in an effort to lend credibility to their statements, but the content and nature of most of their posts, together with a doubtful alliance with those who can only express their thoughts with malicious vitriol, exposes them as pretenders.
Hi, Vickie.
chuckles

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jun 4, 2012
Bill Fisher wrote:
If, by preponderance of evidence, an indictment to trial has been initiated by the state, one has to wonder what you are railing on.

Your only question is to be answered, yes, a trial is necessary to culminate this page of recent Hawkins embarrasment.

on a side note : it isnt anti-anything to demand accountability or to investigate the claims of injustice regardless of the complaintants beleifs or social status.
Bill Fisher

United States

#11 Jun 4, 2012
chuckles :)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 Jun 4, 2012
Hey Bill, it looks like your boy is innocent in Hawkins County too:

http://www.timesnews.net/article/9047480/hawk...
criditt

Maryville, TN

#13 Jun 4, 2012
Bill Fisher wrote:
criditt, I'll happily prove to you that 100% of what I've said is truthful and accurate, including my identity, for a little wager of a couple thousand bucks and a public exchange/disclosure of identities (including every alias used in Taylor discussions). No con, no bluff. Bring it.
You still got that two grand?
Bill Fisher

Somerset, KY

#14 Jun 15, 2012
Yes, I do.
question

Kingsport, TN

#15 Jun 15, 2012
Does anyone know if Taylor appeared in court in Rogersville today or did he let his lawyer do that for him? Also, was any of the nutty family there?
The truth

Charlotte, NC

#16 Jun 16, 2012
question wrote:
Does anyone know if Taylor appeared in court in Rogersville today or did he let his lawyer do that for him? Also, was any of the nutty family there?
They set him free. they admitted they where wrong for giving him any trouble they wish him the best. I just hope they can make him the Judge again.That is what he should be your Judge
jok

Mount Juliet, TN

#17 Jun 16, 2012
question wrote:
No he didn't show. His lawyer appeared for him to plead "not guilty"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Davidson County briefs: Chapman facing DUI, dru... (Oct '06) May '14 buck 466
Radio Personality Charged With Sexual Exploitat... (Nov '13) May '14 FAIRisFAIR 3
Barry Hawkins: Knox County Trustee Apr '14 vote Hawkins 1
Charity Baptist Church (Feb '14) Feb '14 Fed up Citizen 2
The Fresh Beat Band Hits The Road and is coming... (Dec '13) Dec '13 MommaMT 1
hunting for girlfriend (Jun '13) Jun '13 BIG DADDY 1
Davidson County Judge Sides With Residents in C... (Apr '13) May '13 Scoat 9
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Davidson County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••