Davidson Man Charged with Shooting Ne...

Davidson Man Charged with Shooting Neighbor's Dog

There are 13 comments on the WGHP story from Oct 26, 2009, titled Davidson Man Charged with Shooting Neighbor's Dog. In it, WGHP reports that:

A Winston-Salem man was charged with cruelty to animals after a dog owner reported his dog had been shot twice Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGHP.

Bobby

Vale, NC

#1 Oct 26, 2009
If the damn thing was running loose and crapping in the man's yard he had a right to protect his space and kill the damn dog!!! Most dog owners are inconsiderate!! I will posion one in a minute.
AnnC

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2009
WOW Bobby, you are a REAl BIG MAN aren't you. What you are is a slime bag. Dogs poop everywhere, they don't know any better. What a big man you are to shoot a dog or better yet, your sorry a** can just *poison* one (by the way big guy you can't even spell* I'll bet you are either the *slime bag* that this story is about (by the way you have a big *sh*t* ball in you long freaked out beard) or you are his brother. Why don't you take that nasty attitude out on someone that can defend themselves? Too much of a P***Y to do that now aren't you. You VILE sick moron! Put that into then end of your gun and smoke it sh** head!! Or just suck on the end of your gun and just let that attitude blow out the top of your head *sick-o*!!!
Avenger

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2009
Bobby wrote:
If the damn thing was running loose and crapping in the man's yard he had a right to protect his space and kill the damn dog!!! Most dog owners are inconsiderate!! I will posion one in a minute.
What is you IQ?
RobV

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2009
A Felon with guns and drugs out on 20,000.00 bond - and you are worried about where a dog poops??? You have got to be kidding me!!
Roger

United States

#5 Oct 26, 2009
Is no one concerned abouth the saftey of the animal or the animals owners. This nut case is a Felon who had guns and drugs...hours later out on bond??? He obviously did not care that it was against the law to even have the guns or drugs - what in the heck do you think the nut case might do next? I hope the dog owners sue - but good luck with that!
AnnC

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2009
I can't believe that he is out on bond either. No wonder scum like that keeps braking the law, they get away with it. They just get a slap on the hand a *bad boy* statement and back out on the streets they go.
I feel badly for his neighbors, it must be a nightmare living beside that waste of skin/DNA. God be with those neighbors and keep them away from his harm, the dog and the humans alike. I sure hope the neighbors don't have any children or other pets.
citizen

United States

#7 Oct 27, 2009
What was the magistrate thinking?????
20,000 bond///Out the same day!!!!
What a joke!!!!!!

Since: Oct 09

United States

#8 Oct 29, 2009
I must agree with all of you and I truly agree with AnnC. What a true waste of DNA. Takes a real man to shoot a dog that might be pooping in their yard. And what a man it takes to poison a animal, dog or cat or any animal for that matter. A true man knows what do to and when to do it, however a true man doesn't need to kill to fix a problem. This man pictured in the photo with the long, nasty looking beard, is a true photo of *your brain on pot* if I have ever seen one. I guess he is too high to care about his *looks* whatever they may be and who cares anyway. And his friend (or like AnnC said, maybe him) bobby, you are such a sick person and truly a total waste of DNA yourself.
My heart and my prayers go out to this dog and the dog's family. Hope all is well and pray that the dog is healing from all of this. BTW, PLEASE fence in your dogs yard. Give him his own space and don't let him/her wonder. I could not take coming home to find my dog shot. NO WAY, I keep her up in a safe haven until I am home and then I keep my eye on her all day in her fenced in yard. Blessing to the poor dog! Praying for healing!
Tuff Tommy

United States

#9 Oct 31, 2009
Ann C- you liberal bastard!! Shit in my yard and see what happens!!!!
jim

AOL

#10 Oct 31, 2009
AnnC wrote:
WOW Bobby, you are a REAl BIG MAN aren't you. What you are is a slime bag. Dogs poop everywhere, they don't know any better. What a big man you are to shoot a dog or better yet, your sorry **** can just *poison* one (by the way big guy you can't even spell* I'll bet you are either the *slime bag* that this story is about (by the way you have a big ****** ball in you long freaked out beard) or you are his brother. Why don't you take that nasty attitude out on someone that can defend themselves? Too much of a P***Y to do that now aren't you. You VILE sick moron! Put that into then end of your gun and smoke it sh** head!! Or just suck on the end of your gun and just let that attitude blow out the top of your head *sick-o*!!!
You go girl.. Bobby poops in yards.
kve

Rocky Point, NY

#11 Jan 12, 2010
your evil god don't like ugly
grassroots

Lexington, NC

#12 Jan 16, 2010
Da*n all this over a dog taking a dump. Grow up people-dam* don't kill animals. Its the masters that are idiots. Heard of a fence?
Crime Fighter

Lincolnton, NC

#13 Jan 17, 2010
A damn dog needs to be cared for, supervised or locked up. I'd have shot the dog or whipped the owners ass if it shit in my yard!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tobacco Education Funding (Apr '15) Apr '15 rschechner 1
News Two Years Later, Davidson County Murder Still U... (Oct '10) Mar '15 Tabby 21
Hostage Standoff 5-7-08 (May '08) Sep '14 NREverhart95 2
News Davidson County's megapark is 'off and running' (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ralph Chappell 1
News Two Years Later, Davidson County Murder Still U... (Jan '12) Feb '14 Ralph Chappell 3
News City, county approve incentives for Project BART (Jan '14) Jan '14 Al Gibson 1
News Stolen vehicle in hit and run (Jan '14) Jan '14 Darryl Isaacs 1
More from around the web