Person Killed When Tree Falls on Vehicle

Person Killed When Tree Falls on Vehicle

There are 6 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Dec 9, 2009, titled Person Killed When Tree Falls on Vehicle. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

A person was killed when a tree fell on a vehicle in southern Davidson County on Wednesday afternoon, according to Davidson County EMS.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Miranda Hill

Mooresville, NC

#1 Dec 9, 2009
this is so sad beacuse i live like 1 minute away from where it happened and this is just so strange and i might even konw this person. :(
Diane

Dobson, NC

#2 Dec 9, 2009
My thoughts and prayers go out to Johnnie's family. This is just so sad. I knew his mother, and I know she is taking this so hard. I just wanted to let Francis (Johnnie's mother) know my thoughts are with her and her family.
The Thomas Family

Charlotte, NC

#3 Dec 9, 2009
Our Condolences go out to all the Jernigan Family. We were all in shock to hear about this "Tragic" unstoppable accident. Our hearts are really torn apart. He was a very good man and we all will miss him very much.
Matthew Jernigan

Lexington, NC

#4 Dec 9, 2009
This was my father. He was loved dearly and was such a wonderful man. He would give you the shirt off of his back! Thank you for all of your support. I love you Daddy!
Mandy

Burlington, NC

#5 Dec 10, 2009
Matthew Jernigan wrote:
This was my father. He was loved dearly and was such a wonderful man. He would give you the shirt off of his back! Thank you for all of your support. I love you Daddy!
I am praying for you and your family. I'm sorry for your tragic loss. May you find peace and comfort in God.
Jane34

East Bend, NC

#6 Dec 12, 2009
Matthew Jernigan wrote:
I didn't know your father, but judging from the comments here and on another post, I do know that he must have been a wonderful, loved, and loving man. You must have many very good memories of him, and I know they will help you through this time and will continue to give you peace in the future. I am so sorry for your loss. Words always seem so small in times like these. Still, I know personally that knowing others care truly does help. May God bless you and the rest of Johnnie's family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Years Later, Davidson County Murder Still U... (Oct '10) Dec '17 Nicole 27
Davidson County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mia 2
7 year old Starved (Aug '16) Aug '16 flower 1
News Denton puts alcohol sales back on ballot (Feb '08) Jul '16 Brent 5
Tobacco Education Funding (Apr '15) Apr '15 rschechner 1
Hostage Standoff 5-7-08 (May '08) Sep '14 NREverhart95 2
News Davidson County's megapark is 'off and running' (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ralph Chappell 1
More from around the web