They can't have guns, but they can sh...

They can't have guns, but they can sheriffs

There are 2 comments on the Hickory Daily Record story from Mar 27, 2010, titled They can't have guns, but they can sheriffs. In it, Hickory Daily Record reports that:

Should a convicted felon be allowed to run for sheriff? Of course not, you say. It makes no sense at all.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hickory Daily Record.

taylors longtime friend

Asheville, NC

#1 Apr 21, 2010
everybody loves nub taylor. i personally think their making a big stink over him running for sherriff because they know hes going to win and its killing them. so their just trying to push him out of the election cause they dont want to face how bad nubs going to beat them.
taylors longtime friend

Asheville, NC

#2 Apr 21, 2010
yes its okay about a convicted felon to run for sheriff. felons are humans too.everybody in avery county could be a felon theirself they just aint got caught in their bull****.the other people thats running for sheriff is just sore about nub running cause they know hell beat them out by a longshot.just let the poor man run too.leave him alone.yea he broke the law but everybody in the sheriffs office has well lets just saytheyve bent the law theirself a time or two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Years Later, Davidson County Murder Still U... (Oct '10) Jun '17 BJ Bates Is TRASH 25
Davidson County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mia 2
7 year old Starved (Aug '16) Aug '16 flower 1
News Denton puts alcohol sales back on ballot (Feb '08) Jul '16 Brent 5
Tobacco Education Funding (Apr '15) Apr '15 rschechner 1
Hostage Standoff 5-7-08 (May '08) Sep '14 NREverhart95 2
News Davidson County's megapark is 'off and running' (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ralph Chappell 1
More from around the web