Sheriff Grice Defeats Hege, Price in ...

Sheriff Grice Defeats Hege, Price in Davidson County Sheriff Race

There are 10 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from May 4, 2010, titled Sheriff Grice Defeats Hege, Price in Davidson County Sheriff Race. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Sheriff David Grice defeated former sheriff Gerald Hege and former highway patrolman Terry Price, receiving 61 percent of the vote in Tuesday's Primary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

JRC

Greensboro, NC

#1 May 5, 2010
Thank the lord the people in my county made the right decision not to elect a convicted felon! Can't teach an old dog not to Bite you a second time if he's already bit you once.......
louis

Kenly, NC

#2 May 5, 2010
JRC wrote:
Thank the lord the people in my county made the right decision not to elect a convicted felon! Can't teach an old dog not to Bite you a second time if he's already bit you once.......
That is true, but please don't compare that moron to man's best friend. I love my dog.
bev

Lugoff, SC

#3 May 5, 2010
Glad to know that the voters of Davidson county are not stupid enough to bring Hege back...Good luck Sherriff Grice in November.
BUCK JOHNSTON

Montgomery, AL

#4 May 6, 2010
That is BS, Hege is the only good choice for sheriff. Who cares about the two felonies, he is the right man for the job. The streets were safe when he was sheriff, now people keep getting accosted by Mexicans.
tyygygyg

United States

#5 May 6, 2010
BUCK JOHNSTON wrote:
That is BS, Hege is the only good choice for sheriff. Who cares about the two felonies, he is the right man for the job. The streets were safe when he was sheriff, now people keep getting accosted by Mexicans.
dumbass
slinky

Jewell, GA

#7 May 6, 2010
Buck simply doesn't understand what Hege did from 1995-2003. He's still under the spell of the confessed, convicted felon's BS lies. It's true Buck doesn't see the light as God gave him the ability to see the light. He has lots of company, 3838 more like him in the county.
BUCK JOHNSTON

Montgomery, AL

#8 May 6, 2010
Slinky- keep your cityslicking butt out of our business. Go have another appletini. This new guys wont help out the county, the criminals will walk right over him. Hege was a criminal, and other criminals were scared of him.
slinky

Jewell, GA

#9 May 6, 2010
Buck I'm no criminal and Hege scares me as much as a 2-week-old kitten. Why do you think he had to bring in his bodyguard, Gary Silvestri? Simple. Hege's a cowardly POS. And what's this about keeping my butt out of "our" business. If you haven't yet noticed I live here and I VOTE. Hege has been a criminal all his life. It just took years for the law to catch up with him. You just don't get it, Buck.
BUCK JOHNSTON

Montgomery, AL

#10 May 6, 2010
Slinky- If you met Hege while walking down a dark alley, I bet you would turn tail and run. Thats how the criminal world felt when he was in charge. It was safe for our children to play outside, and you could hold your head high when walking down the street. Davidson county forever!! Bring back Hege!
slinky

Jewell, GA

#11 May 6, 2010
Run from a former sheriff who made it a habit to wait until the situation was secure and all suspects had been 'cuffed before he made an appearance? Hardly, Buck. One big difference between the average citizen and Hege is Hege can't pack iron. In case you haven't heard, you don't bring a big stick to a gunfight. Instead, Hege brings his bodyguard to public functions. What a coward!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Years Later, Davidson County Murder Still U... (Oct '10) Jun '17 BJ Bates Is TRASH 25
Davidson County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mia 2
7 year old Starved (Aug '16) Aug '16 flower 1
News Denton puts alcohol sales back on ballot (Feb '08) Jul '16 Brent 5
Tobacco Education Funding (Apr '15) Apr '15 rschechner 1
Hostage Standoff 5-7-08 (May '08) Sep '14 NREverhart95 2
News Davidson County's megapark is 'off and running' (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ralph Chappell 1
More from around the web