Three Thomasville Men Arrested for St...

Three Thomasville Men Arrested for Stealing Tools

There are 170 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Jul 19, 2010, titled Three Thomasville Men Arrested for Stealing Tools. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Three Thomasville men have been charged with stealing over $20,000 in tools from two Lexington locations over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
The Truth

United States

#177 Aug 18, 2010
BUCK JOHNSTON wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you attend school, it seems you cant even spell your username. Not trying to be mean or anything, but this pathetic attempt at grammar is quickly becoming the status quo in America.
Well said, Buck. I'm growing weary of it as well. "...but its th enternets..." is no excuse for shoddy grammar.

"IMZ GONNA B DIFFRENT 'N' UNEEK BI X-PRESSIN MYSELVE WIT' IMPROPA SPELLINZ" is a popular one, too...so popular that EVERYONE is doing it. F**king sheep.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#178 Aug 19, 2010
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, Buck. I'm growing weary of it as well. "...but its th enternets..." is no excuse for shoddy grammar.
"IMZ GONNA B DIFFRENT 'N' UNEEK BI X-PRESSIN MYSELVE WIT' IMPROPA SPELLINZ" is a popular one, too...so popular that EVERYONE is doing it. F**king sheep.
LMAO!!!
SISSIE

High Point, NC

#179 Aug 19, 2010
BUCK JOHNSTON wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you attend school, it seems you cant even spell your username. Not trying to be mean or anything, but this pathetic attempt at grammar is quickly becoming the status quo in America.
Buck who gives a rats ass how someone spells their name.The purpose of this page is to comment on the scum bags that have been stealing, and the ignorant people that are taking up for them.
The Truth

United States

#180 Aug 19, 2010
SISSIE wrote:
<quoted text>Buck who gives a rats **** how someone spells their name.The purpose of this page is to comment on the **** bags that have been stealing, and the ignorant people that are taking up for them.
Buck isn't one of the "ignorant people who are taking up for them"...in fact, those people are the ones that can't spell worth a sh*t. They're probably still trying to figure out what the last word in my previous sentence is...here's a clue: it's S H I T.

Anyhow, back off of Buck, yatch. I'm sticking up for him. And you can SUCK IT.
SISSIE

High Point, NC

#181 Aug 20, 2010
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Buck isn't one of the "ignorant people who are taking up for them"...in fact, those people are the ones that can't spell worth a ****. They're probably still trying to figure out what the last word in my previous sentence is...here's a clue: it's ****.
Anyhow, back off of Buck, yatch. I'm sticking up for him. And you can SUCK IT.
I know he isnt taking up for them but he was making fun of the way people spells there user name, who cares how you spell your user name? Just want to make sure we dont get off track, people who steal deserve to be put away and called out for being worthless pieces of crap.
just saying

Germanton, NC

#182 Aug 24, 2010
The Truth wrote:
I must admit, the younger Cabe's record reads like a clergy application compared to that of his elder cousin:
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffen...
Under the "Most Recent Record of Incarceration Heading", be sure and click on the "Infractions" link...it's a doozy.
Now for young Matthew, who was reportedly "in the wrong place at the wrong time":
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffen...
This kid needs some kind of "Wrong Place at the Wrong Time" alarm, set to go off a good 15 or 20 minutes prior to the "Wrong Time".
It is very clear what happened here..Two of them wanted to go home.. In a way I feel sorry for the younger Cabe..Maybe he has learned a lession or has learned there are other resources out here than stealing. May the mom and wives find peace.
just saying

Germanton, NC

#183 Aug 24, 2010
. When you brought out the link, I really expected to see something more than a 4 year-old pot charge.[/QUOT
Wow, so was I
Haven't we all tried that lol...or maybe thats why Matthews wife is still in school lol
Wondering

High Point, NC

#184 Aug 25, 2010
SISSIE wrote:
<quoted text>I know he isnt taking up for them but he was making fun of the way people spells there user name, who cares how you spell your user name? Just want to make sure we dont get off track, people who steal deserve to be put away and called out for being worthless pieces of crap.
Ummmm that would be their user name....not there user name.....
Last laugh

United States

#185 Aug 13, 2011
need info wrote:
Can anyone here give me Patrick's mothers real name..... does she have a criminal record??
She has caused our family a lot of trouble and grief in the past.
Depends on whose wantin to kno. If it's the gov & it has something to do with her disability she goes by crissy thurmond, but for any1 else she goes by Reynolds. This whole family is crazy & will cause probs for any1 their around. They are all felons. & I used to feel bad for her son too, but he is supposed to be a grown ass man, if he didn't wanna be apart of all that & turn out like the rest of them then he could have changed that but he didn't. He has 2 kids & a gf that he can't even take CaRe of. He can't keep a job jus lik the rest of them. Nothing but pieces of shit, drug addicts. If u like ur life stay away from the whole family.
Last laugh

United States

#186 Aug 13, 2011
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very clear what happened here..Two of them wanted to go home.. In a way I feel sorry for the younger Cabe..Maybe he has learned a lession or has learned there are other resources out here than stealing. May the mom and wives find peace.
Patrick is no angel, don't be fooled. Yea he used to be a good person. But he chose his own path. He also has a cocaine charge that u won't see. He's not innocent by any means. He's still avoiding his probation officer & ducking & hiding from the police just like some of his other family members but they r all felons so they stick together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Years Later, Davidson County Murder Still U... (Oct '10) Jun '17 BJ Bates Is TRASH 25
Davidson County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mia 2
7 year old Starved (Aug '16) Aug '16 flower 1
News Denton puts alcohol sales back on ballot (Feb '08) Jul '16 Brent 5
Tobacco Education Funding (Apr '15) Apr '15 rschechner 1
Hostage Standoff 5-7-08 (May '08) Sep '14 NREverhart95 2
News Davidson County's megapark is 'off and running' (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ralph Chappell 1
More from around the web