Failures in state medical examiner sy...

Failures in state medical examiner system were exposed, not fixed

There are 2 comments on the The Charlotte Observer story from Jun 22, 2013, titled Failures in state medical examiner system were exposed, not fixed. In it, The Charlotte Observer reports that:

Carbon monoxide found at the Best Western Hotel in Boone where a York County boy died over the weekend -- in the same room where a Washington couple died two months ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Charlotte Observer.

breeze

Harrisburg, NC

#1 Jun 24, 2013
There have been a load of mistakes in Boone for a very long time, since Boone is the "Suicide" capitol in NC.!!!! Scary ain't it!!!
Nancy

United States

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Check your facts Breeze. Boone is not the suicide capital of NC. The info is very easy to find on Google but I will make it easy for you. Both Ashe and Avery counties have higher suicide rates than Watauga. Don't go spitting venom if you can't back up you claims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Davidson County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... Oct '16 Mia 2
7 year old Starved (Aug '16) Aug '16 flower 1
News Denton puts alcohol sales back on ballot (Feb '08) Jul '16 Brent 5
Tobacco Education Funding (Apr '15) Apr '15 rschechner 1
News Two Years Later, Davidson County Murder Still U... (Oct '10) Mar '15 Tabby 21
Hostage Standoff 5-7-08 (May '08) Sep '14 NREverhart95 2
News Davidson County's megapark is 'off and running' (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ralph Chappell 1
More from around the web