Sheriff Price Defeats Hege, Price in ...

Sheriff Price Defeats Hege, Price in Davidson County Sheriff Race

There are 5 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from May 4, 2010, titled Sheriff Price Defeats Hege, Price in Davidson County Sheriff Race. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Sheriff David Grice defeated former sheriff Gerald Hege and former patrolman Terry Price, receiving 61 percent of the vote in Tuesday's Primary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Sharon

Dobson, NC

#1 May 4, 2010
More people should've voted for Hege. All I ever hear from everyone is about giving second chances. Everyone always says people deserve second chances. This means ex felons to my knowledge. Sure Hege did wrong,(even if it wasn't a very serious crime to begin with), but we all have done wrong. We are NOT perfect. We are all sinners, first and foremost, and no one is perfect. NO ONE! Hege deserved a second chance. Period.

I have one question for those who have voted for Grice. During the time he's been in office, have you had your property broken into? If so, I hope he and his deputies showed you the same "respect" we got when we were violated. There was one deputy out of the many we talked to who showed us kindess. I've heard nothing of Grice hardly since he's been in office. When Hege was in office I atleast knew his deputies and HIMSELF were out patrolling and busting crimnals. And I also knew that a lot of people wouldn't committ a crime in Davidson because of the fear of Hege and his "Pink walls w/ blue teddy bears." I don't care how much Hege was on TV or out in the public, he was out there, and I KNEW he was there. It wasn't a secret that if your a crimnal your gonna be busted.
I'm very saddened Hege did not get in. More people should've stepped up and practiced what they preach. Thank you to all those who did vote for Hege!!
louis

Kenly, NC

#2 May 5, 2010
Geez!!! Another DC MORON for Hege!!! He LOST by a 3 to 1 margin!!!! Get your red neck out of your ass and get a life while your at it, Moron!!!
JANET

United States

#3 May 6, 2010
louis wrote:
Geez!!! Another DC MORON for Hege!!! He LOST by a 3 to 1 margin!!!! Get your red neck out of your **** and get a life while your at it, Moron!!!
You do not live in Davidson county, whay do you care and why do you comment? Mind your buz!
louis

Kenly, NC

#4 May 6, 2010
JANET wrote:
<quoted text>You do not live in Davidson county, whay do you care and why do you comment? Mind your buz!
HEY JANET, wanna go out with me again? I promise not to make fun of yer saggy mammaries this time!!!
Watching

Sharpsburg, NC

#5 May 7, 2010
Wow! What class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tobacco Education Funding (Apr '15) Apr '15 rschechner 1
News Two Years Later, Davidson County Murder Still U... (Oct '10) Mar '15 Tabby 21
Hostage Standoff 5-7-08 (May '08) Sep '14 NREverhart95 2
News Davidson County's megapark is 'off and running' (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ralph Chappell 1
News Two Years Later, Davidson County Murder Still U... (Jan '12) Feb '14 Ralph Chappell 3
News City, county approve incentives for Project BART (Jan '14) Jan '14 Al Gibson 1
News Stolen vehicle in hit and run (Jan '14) Jan '14 Darryl Isaacs 1
More from around the web