Darlington Deputy Accused of Voluntary Manslaughter, Back at Work

Full story: WBTW

A deputy charged with Voluntary Manslaughter, is back at work. Tim Robertson is on administrative duty with the Darlington County Sheriff's Office.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jan 15, 2013
angela mcelveen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2006

i think he need to go to the death chair for killed William Sheffield he has no right being at his home in the first place
mlf

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2006

sheffield was a redneck drunk that never amounted to anything. so good riddance to him
Billy Barnes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2006

Judged:

mlf wrote:
sheffield was a redneck drunk that never amounted to anything. so good riddance to him
He was a human being that deserved better than being shot numerous times in the back handcuffed and allowed to bleed to death.The deputy did not have a legal right to be there in the first place.should have had Chesterfield County to handle it.Deputy Robertson is a disgrace to all good officers who try to do the right thing.
Candace

King, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Tim - I always knew you would be a great detective/crime fighter one day. Thanks for all you do to keep the public safe. It's been a very long time.
Candace
Big Daddy

Florence, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Just more corruption within a system that can't police itself. The law does not apply to police, the government and the overly rich.
forgive

Darlington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

look before u judge/he only answers to one think about that the next time u call on themm//thier human// all the mess u hear about wayne byrd i know him as a gentlemen an i know him from arresting me and back in the day i was something he was always respectful and far as mike hall i know some things u wouldn/t want anyone to know//but i/m a christian now wth a family so i guess commin foward mite cause mike his job//instead i/ll pray for all

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darlington County Discussions

Search the Darlington County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Officials search for shooting suspect in Darlin... May '14 Ann 2
Special Society Hill election set for March 18 (Jan '08) Apr '14 SILVERBACK 16
Private Pilot Nearly Shot Down (Jan '13) Jun '13 Buford T Byrd 3
Pilot Arrested, Charged for Doing Nothing (Jan '13) Jun '13 JW Fife 3
Society Hill officials say the town will start ... (Mar '08) Feb '13 bonniewheeler 4
Response, lessons learned from sheriff in glide... (Jan '13) Jan '13 John H Bisscheroux 1
Darlington Co. sheriff fires deputies over prim... (Jun '12) Jul '12 Anonymous 4
•••
•••