Students protest to get teacher back

Dozens of Dare County students are protesting, to try to get their teacher back. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
ted

Macclesfield, NC

#108 Apr 19, 2009
im not from tennessee i dont know why it says that
no nqame

Asheboro, NC

#109 Apr 22, 2009
Teds DaMan wrote:
Ted is the ONLY teacher/coach that students would care let alone protest them getting fired. Other teachers curse all of the time, why should those be exceptions? I've witnessed the lunch lady cuss out students and throw bagels at them, but i guess that doesn't matter...
Oh my Goodness that is the truth.. I guess it is who's ass you kiss in the end

Since: Feb 09

New York, NY

#110 May 5, 2009
ted wrote:
im not from tennessee i dont know why it says that
Usually indicates you are on satelite or a wireless type system.
Robbie Easley

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#111 Sep 21, 2009
Ted is coming Manteo Soccer game today.
Robbie Easley

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#112 Sep 21, 2009
I like boys
Josh Brown

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#114 Mar 12, 2010
Big Titties
Bryant Ballance

Chandler, AZ

#115 Nov 12, 2010
I never had ted as a teacher. However, I did as a coach. He was a great coach. He constantly nagged students to strive for more. He wasn't just coaching basketball, it was much more. The things he taught me will never be replaced. He was hands down someone I will never forget, and the best coach our high school has ever seen. His opportunity to achieve greatness for cape hatteras school has been stripped from him. Dare county admin (known for shady antics) strikes again. It is too bad that some things may never change. Anyway, were just trying to say we love ted. Abd by the way, I wipe my bum bum with the diploma sue burgess signs. What a joke.

Bryant Ballance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dare County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lambs establish COA endowment Nov 30 WHOOMP 2
Michael Taylor, photo courtesy Dare County Sher... (May '14) Aug '14 Moonshiner 12
Dare County deputies investigate possible cab d... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sand Trap 24
"Jaded" by North Carolina Author (Jan '14) Jan '14 Lena Watlington 1
What is wrong with Ray Midgett (Nov '13) Nov '13 observer 1
Dare Co. inmate found dead in cell identified (Jul '13) Jul '13 Someone who cares 1
ABC Customers Warned Of Security Breach (Jul '13) Jul '13 roanokeislander 1
More from around the web