Search For Shooter In Kill Devil Hills

Search For Shooter In Kill Devil Hills

There are 3 comments on the WITN story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Search For Shooter In Kill Devil Hills. In it, WITN reports that:

The Dare County Sheriff's Office shut down part of Colington Road in Kill Devil Hills Friday morning while they searched for a shooter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WITN.

“NutsCluelessSpam”

Since: Oct 09

Kill Devil Hills Nizzle

#1 Sep 14, 2012
TJ's Building was shot..how's the building... ICU, is it gonna pull through.. we should have a candle light vigil for this poor building..yet a dirty ,smelly,run down old building it still houses
the low life and the crappy food. lets ALL pray.. hmmmmmmm
12 guage

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#2 Sep 14, 2012
"F" TJ's.
And Colington
OLDNYPDER

Kitty Hawk, NC

#3 Sep 17, 2012
Hey at least it gave every cop in the OBX a chance to go to a serious call kind of. Next on COPS, OBX police ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Hey, just call in another shooting at old TJ's, then the beach is yours, all the police race to be able to tell the story "I was there. I was in the shit" Actually, a great statement for our area and the people here being a nice place, even with a few bad eggs here and there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dare County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with rape in Colington May '15 Chastity 1
News Duck police chief resigns after 11 years (Jan '15) Jan '15 adamwest1960 6
News Lambs establish COA endowment (Nov '14) Nov '14 WHOOMP 2
News Michael Taylor, photo courtesy Dare County Sher... (May '14) Aug '14 Moonshiner 12
News Dare County deputies investigate possible cab d... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sand Trap 24
"Jaded" by North Carolina Author (Jan '14) Jan '14 Lena Watlington 1
News Dare Co. inmate found dead in cell identified (Jul '13) Jul '13 Someone who cares 1
More from around the web