Pit bulls are always 'babies' until t...

Pit bulls are always 'babies' until they maul our loved ones

There are 55 comments on the PilotOnline.com story from Jan 30, 2009, titled Pit bulls are always 'babies' until they maul our loved ones. In it, PilotOnline.com reports that:

Stop me if you've heard this one before. Pit bulls go on a rampage. They shred a : toddler, elderly lady, old man, kid down the street, mutt next door.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PilotOnline.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yuck

Wilson, NC

#43 Feb 19, 2010
I think it was intelligent enough that you understood the answer.

Since: Feb 10

Greenville, NC

#44 Feb 22, 2010
True enough, but I think that maybe you should pay more attention to what you say. I mean, you can't kick something w/ a baseball bat. You HIT it with a baseball bat.
People People

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#45 Feb 22, 2010
Pay up wrote:
Why must people own these dogs? Protect their meth kitchens? Come on.
These are killers. Strong, relentless killers.
It is a roll of the dice who the next victim will be. They all have the potential. Even those that were not trained to fight.
Assess such hefty fines that to own of those stupid animals the owners will go broke. Jail time to owners. Make it hurt as much as the pain their dogs deliver when they go insane.
Why must stupid People have kids? Protect their meth kitchens? Come on.
People are killers. Strong, relentless killers.
It is a roll of the dice who the next victim will be. All People have the potential. Even those that were not trained to fight, and even the ones brought up in Ivory Towers.
Assess such hefty fines that to reproduce those stupid People that the Parents will go broke. Jail time to People who reproduce. Make it hurt as much as the pain their Kids deliver when they go insane.
yuck

Wilson, NC

#46 Feb 22, 2010
Dirigible wrote:
True enough, but I think that maybe you should pay more attention to what you say. I mean, you can't kick something w/ a baseball bat. You HIT it with a baseball bat.
Do you feel better now?
yuck

Wilson, NC

#47 Feb 22, 2010
People People wrote:
<quoted text> Why must stupid People have kids? Protect their meth kitchens? Come on.
People are killers. Strong, relentless killers.
It is a roll of the dice who the next victim will be. All People have the potential. Even those that were not trained to fight, and even the ones brought up in Ivory Towers.
Assess such hefty fines that to reproduce those stupid People that the Parents will go broke. Jail time to People who reproduce. Make it hurt as much as the pain their Kids deliver when they go insane.
You PETA people are really nuts!

Hey Dirigible, are you going to criticize the improper capitalization in the above comment they way you criticized the other posters improper use of the term "kick"?
People People

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#48 Feb 22, 2010
yuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dirigible, are you going to criticize the improper capitalization in the above comment they way you criticized the other posters improper use of the term "kick"?
Not a PETA person by any stretch of your imagination.

Simply offering a point to the obvious lack of knowledge the original poster possesses. German Shepherds, Doberman Pinschers, Rottweilers etc all went through the same stigma at one time in their breeds existence.

Today it is the Pit Bull... tomorrow it may be some freak Pomeranian/Pug mix.

The punishment should be on the Owner, not the Breed.

Lighten up about my previous post. It's the Interweb.
yuck

Wilson, NC

#49 Feb 22, 2010
I wouldn't admit to being a PETA member either.
People People

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#50 Feb 22, 2010
yuck wrote:
I enjoy consuming animal flesh... you obviously like sucking on it.

Greenville, NC

#51 Feb 23, 2010
yuck wrote:
Try some research. PETA actually wants to ELIMINATE pits and pit mixes. Actually, most signs point to them wanting to eliminate domesticated animals period. They have a kill rate of 93%.

Greenville, NC

#52 Feb 23, 2010
yuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'know, I probably would if it didn't mean you drawing out this stupid, off-topic discussion any further.
Jeez, sorry for being bothered by bad grammar and punctuation. Sorry for typing out a reply PROPERLY.
Michael Vick

Benson, NC

#53 Feb 23, 2010
If anyone has any pit bulls, let me know. I needs some.
Jay

Oceanside, CA

#54 Mar 17, 2010
You have got to be kidding me. Get a clue you idiot. A poodle mauled my sons face what do you say to that you moron.
Jay

Oceanside, CA

#55 Mar 17, 2010
Dirigible wrote:
<quoted text>
Try some research. PETA actually wants to ELIMINATE pits and pit mixes. Actually, most signs point to them wanting to eliminate domesticated animals period. They have a kill rate of 93%.
YOU FREAKIN IDIOT! GET AN EDUCATION.
bad dog

Clayton, NC

#56 Mar 17, 2010
Jay wrote:
You have got to be kidding me. Get a clue you idiot. A poodle mauled my sons face what do you say to that you moron.
Maybe you shouldn't have dressed your kid up like a milkbone, idiot.

Easley, SC

#57 Aug 6, 2010
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU FREAKIN IDIOT! GET AN EDUCATION.
Can I ask what education I could get that would dissuade me from reading about a multitude of topics?
Maybe I just didn't explain myself properly.
The founder of PETA has herself said that she is afraid of and hates pitbulls, and she thinks that they and other domestic animals are freaks of nature and have now right existing. Add that to the multiple news stories of PETA trucks driving around, picking up unwanted animals, and then, rather than trying to find them a home, they euthanize the poor animals right in the back of the van. There was even one case where one of these vans simply dumped the corpses into a Walmart dumpster. PETA shelter records even show staggering amounts of euthanizations and hardly any adoptions. They have a 93% kill rate in VA Beach, whereas the area's SPCA shelter right next door has about a 74% adoption rate.
Sorry for reading up on things I'm interested in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dare County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with rape in Colington (May '15) May '15 Chastity 1
News Duck police chief resigns after 11 years (Jan '15) Jan '15 adamwest1960 6
News Lambs establish COA endowment (Nov '14) Nov '14 WHOOMP 2
News Michael Taylor, photo courtesy Dare County Sher... (May '14) Aug '14 Moonshiner 12
News Dare County deputies investigate possible cab d... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sand Trap 24
"Jaded" by North Carolina Author (Jan '14) Jan '14 Lena Watlington 1
News Dare Co. inmate found dead in cell identified (Jul '13) Jul '13 Someone who cares 1
More from around the web