Supporters Plan to Appeal Voter ID De...

Supporters Plan to Appeal Voter ID Decision

There are 3 comments on the WUWM story from Mar 13, 2012, titled Supporters Plan to Appeal Voter ID Decision. In it, WUWM reports that:

Wisconsin's new voter ID law has been dealt another blow. A judge in Madison on Monday issued a permanent injunction against the photo ID requirement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUWM.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#1 Mar 13, 2012
Here in Michigan my ID was demanded for the first time in the primary this year. They said I HAD to show a photo ID or I could not vote! They demanded it from everyone in line. It was horrible! The people looking at them could see everyone's age and weight. What ever happened to my rights to privacy?

Oh yeah, it also kept anyone from voting under my name. I like it.
khuan

Cypress, TX

#2 Mar 13, 2012
Maybe some of the people in Wisconsin should get their heads out of their arses and remove this piece of excrement judge from office.

The obamanation: transforming America through left wing activist bought off judges.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 15, 2012
Ralff wrote:
Here in Michigan my ID was demanded for the first time in the primary this year. They said I HAD to show a photo ID or I could not vote! They demanded it from everyone in line. It was horrible! The people looking at them could see everyone's age and weight. What ever happened to my rights to privacy?
Oh yeah, it also kept anyone from voting under my name. I like it.
28 April 2008

"WASHINGTON The Supreme Court ruled Monday that states can require voters to produce photo identification without violating their constitutional rights, validating Republican-inspired voter ID laws.

In a splintered 6-3 ruling, the court upheld Indiana's strict photo ID requirement, which Democrats and civil rights groups said would deter poor, older and minority voters from casting ballots. Its backers said it was needed to prevent fraud."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24351798/ns/polit...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dane County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May '17 Didi 4
News Madison woman arrested for 6th offense OWI (Jun '12) Apr '17 Angela M Heimann 4
News Windsor man faces charges for felony OWI, fourt... Apr '17 Angela M Heimann 1
News Dane County judge restates injunction on public... (Mar '11) Mar '17 Angela Heimann 5x... 5
News Multiple agencies called to fire at Milton home Mar '17 Angela Heimann 5x... 1
News Capital City Sunday Mar '17 HELP KIDS with DR... 1
News Man pleads guilty to Madison homicide (Nov '16) Nov '16 WelbyMD 1
More from around the web