Wisconsin Recall Election Results 201...

Wisconsin Recall Election Results 2012: Live Updates

There are 3 comments on the Switched story from Jun 5, 2012, titled Wisconsin Recall Election Results 2012: Live Updates. In it, Switched reports that:

While virtually all show Republican Gov. Scott Walker leading his Democratic challenger, Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, they disagree about the size of Walker's lead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

Justin

United States

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Oh, I dont think Barrett hase ver argued about factual numbers before!
Jerry

Spring, TX

#3 Jun 5, 2012
Glad it's over! Now let's go forward without all this politics consuming our days. Let's back to work
rider

Gwinn, MI

#6 Jun 6, 2012
Jerry wrote:
Glad it's over! Now let's go forward without all this politics consuming our days. Let's back to work
You are going to be asked to take a paycut very soon, unless you run your own business, in which case take your own paycut as people are definitly going to wake up and quit spending needlessly and for pleasure. Did business show any support for the recall? FU_GUM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dane County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May '17 Didi 4
News Madison woman arrested for 6th offense OWI (Jun '12) Apr '17 Angela M Heimann 4
News Windsor man faces charges for felony OWI, fourt... Apr '17 Angela M Heimann 1
News Dane County judge restates injunction on public... (Mar '11) Mar '17 Angela Heimann 5x... 5
News Multiple agencies called to fire at Milton home Mar '17 Angela Heimann 5x... 1
News Capital City Sunday Mar '17 HELP KIDS with DR... 1
News Man pleads guilty to Madison homicide (Nov '16) Nov '16 WelbyMD 1
More from around the web