Yanks say Mets 'abused' pitcher

Yanks say Mets 'abused' pitcher

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 2, 2011, titled Yanks say Mets 'abused' pitcher. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Most 2-month-old babies weigh no more than 7 or 8 pounds. Kids that age can't walk or talk or do much of anything other than babble or cry or hope the adults around them will have the good sense to feed or change or comfort them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

bob

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Apr 3, 2011
Spanking a 2 month old and having a cild banished for weeks to her bedroom- Clearly these parents are wack jobs.
Oscar

Baldwin, WI

#2 Apr 3, 2011
All religious organizations should have their tax exempt status revoked. I am tired of have my taxes used to support and further religious causes. Everyday, every single day, I can find an article about a religious leader who is breaking the law.

Wake up people! Moronic "believers" will be the end of this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dane County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 Didi 4
News Madison woman arrested for 6th offense OWI (Jun '12) Apr '17 Angela M Heimann 4
News Windsor man faces charges for felony OWI, fourt... Apr '17 Angela M Heimann 1
News Dane County judge restates injunction on public... (Mar '11) Mar '17 Angela Heimann 5x... 5
News Multiple agencies called to fire at Milton home Mar '17 Angela Heimann 5x... 1
News Capital City Sunday Mar '17 HELP KIDS with DR... 1
News Man pleads guilty to Madison homicide (Nov '16) Nov '16 WelbyMD 1
More from around the web