Madison judge that OK'ed voter ID inj...

Madison judge that OK'ed voter ID injunctio...

There are 2 comments on the WOZZ-FM Appleton story from Mar 7, 2012, titled Madison judge that OK'ed voter ID injunctio.... In it, WOZZ-FM Appleton reports that:

A Madison judge temporarily halted Wisconsin's voter ID law Tuesday and we later learned that he had signed a petition to recall Governor Scott Walker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOZZ-FM Appleton.

Peter C

Madison, WI

#1 Mar 7, 2012
How corrupt is the justice system in Wisconsin going to get before the law abiding citizens of this State rebel? Looks like we need to clean up the Judge situation in Dane County for sure!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#2 Mar 8, 2012
That Judge is a civilan Judge. He has a GED. Falk hired him years ago. He was promoted to judge only on one condition, he get Judge Callaway to retire early. COmmissioner Crowe said Flak came in office offered 2 Judge Positions to Flanagan and Gaylord. Both no legal practice of any form, one is Highschool Diploma the other is GED, but they looked older then the college kids that applied for the Job, Crowe indicated she put her hand on his chest and mumbled "WHATEVER it takes to get him to retire Understand"

He began Death Threats of staff and Civilains and beat him repeatedly, I broke into Judge Callaways office during a attack, Callaway was hit in the nose, and draged around the desk like a rag doll, he Picked up Callaway by the throat and threatened to kill him, after I broke it up he ran out azt me and threw me repeatedly in the doorjam and said his family is going to kill me if he ever hears of the incident again, and if he comes upon my kids files he would Overturn my case. He rebroke my collarbone that day and dislodged a bone now located obstructing my lung and fragmented in the area.

Falk hired him. ANd he is a paid assasin going off her call, Witnessed by self and COmmsioner Crowe and other members of judicial offices.

I worked for Surgeon Genral he is also on medications that exempt him of dealing with human beings and children he is under durress and refuses to disbench, All police reports are in DA file waiting for indiction. Since Flak is Running agaisnt Walker naturally her employee would obstruct his authority at every turn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Artists transform Madison with murals Jan '16 BRENT 3
News Former Eau Claire County DA sentenced in forger... (Aug '09) May '15 Hawk 2
News U.S. Supreme Court case could change law enforc... (Apr '15) Apr '15 uss liberty 1
News Scott Walker Loses Education Control Fight in C... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Obama picks federal prosecutor as attorney general (Nov '14) Nov '14 Matt Mikkelsen 1
News Madison attorney receives jail sentence for sex... (Sep '14) Sep '14 CJBrant 1
News Bail raised to $2 million for former deputy cha... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Anonymous 1
More from around the web