Wisconsin Family Action is back with ...

Wisconsin Family Action is back with its tireless bigotry

There are 2 comments on the www.thedailypage.com story from Aug 19, 2010, titled Wisconsin Family Action is back with its tireless bigotry. In it, www.thedailypage.com reports that:

When Wisconsin passed its domestic partner registry for same-sex couples back in 2009, Wisconsin Family Action was quick to cry lawsuit, alleging that said registry violated the state's 2006 constitutional amendment banning gay marriage.

The state Supreme Court dismissed that initial lawsuit, paving the way for WFA's newest challenge, which has been brought before the Dane County Circuit Court. This means that both sides will now have the opportunity to go to trial and argue their cases.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.thedailypage.com.

Since: Apr 07

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 19, 2010
If I were an anti-gay person who wanted to get anywhere with my goals (inclusive of bigotry) and wanted to stop gay marriage, I would want to find the members of this organization and start bashing in their heads with a bat.

Because organizations like this are *destroying* the argument that the anti-gay "are only against gay marriage!" THIS ISN'T GAY MARRIAGE, YET THEY ARE AGAINST IT. This organization -- pathetic, stupid, obsessed -- is destroying the arguments of the anti-gay by showing that ...

... they hate gay people, pure and simple.

This registry offers *a small portion of marriage rights*, it is a joke, it's a ***king laugh and a half, it's a pathetic piece of shit that has virtually no meaning, and they want to quash it and take it away and rape all the families that get this paltry little set of quasi-rights from this registry.

Don't ever ***king tell me again that these groups don't *literally hate* gay people. It's obvious that they do. If you started a movement to bring your pets into restaurants and you finally had it reduced to BEING ALLOWED TO TETHER YOUR PETS OUTSIDE and I was doing everything I could to reverse those laws and force your pets to remain at home, I GODDAMN GUARANTEE SOMEONE would start making the point that I obviously hate your pets ... as well as you. The law would be affecting me in no way whatsoever yet I would be screeching and screeching and taking you to court and doing everything I could to have it overturned.(I am not saying I would do this in actuality. I'm saying that if I did, you'd call me GLARINGLY hateful toward you and your pets.) This organization hates gay people and I could only point and laugh if they claimed otherwise. They need to be bankrupted and they need to be made to suffer *because nothing else is going to get them to stop*, trust me. You'll see.

They're not going to quit for anything.

You'll see.

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Aug 19, 2010
Maybe Wisconsin Family Action can hire Dr. George Rekers to come and testify?

(Them Wisconsin boys can really handle some mean luggage, I've heard)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton to appear at Milwaukee's Rivers... (Aug '17) Aug '17 those nutty polit... 2
Dane County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May '17 Didi 4
News Madison woman arrested for 6th offense OWI (Jun '12) Apr '17 Angela M Heimann 4
News Windsor man faces charges for felony OWI, fourt... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Angela M Heimann 1
News Dane County judge restates injunction on public... (Mar '11) Mar '17 Angela Heimann 5x... 5
News Multiple agencies called to fire at Milton home (Mar '17) Mar '17 Angela Heimann 5x... 1
News Capital City Sunday (Mar '17) Mar '17 HELP KIDS with DR... 1