Board to ask for deadline extension i...

Board to ask for deadline extension in Wisconsin court recount

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 5, 2011, titled Board to ask for deadline extension in Wisconsin court recount. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Wisconsin Government Accountability Board will be asking for an extension in the deadline to complete the recount in the state Supreme Court race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

The Editor

Carol Stream, IL

#1 May 5, 2011
Why did all reporting on this story cease?

Why hasn't anyone asked Kloppenburg how she can declare victory when she's a few hundred votes ahead but wants a recount when she's seven thousand votes behind?

The media has given up all pretense of professional journalism.
Joe Blow

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 5, 2011
The Government never seems tp be able to do anything correctly or on time.
No Longer In the Union

Burnsville, MN

#3 May 5, 2011
Time to move on and get the State's budget balanced. Time for Big Union, Inc. and Big Liberal, Inc. to stop the nonsense, you lost and your politics are no longer accepted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man pleads guilty to Madison homicide Nov 22 WelbyMD 1
Dane County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep '16 Jaxon 2
News Sex offenders to be released in Stoughton area Sep '16 badger 0319 1
News St. Croix County continues to lead state growth (Mar '07) Jul '16 Vandeta 2
News Artists transform Madison with murals (Jan '16) Jan '16 BRENT 2
News Former Eau Claire County DA sentenced in forger... (Aug '09) May '15 Hawk 2
News U.S. Supreme Court case could change law enforc... (Apr '15) Apr '15 uss liberty 1
More from around the web