Two for Congress: one familiar -- Kay...

Two for Congress: one familiar -- Kay Granger -- and one new -- Grant Stinchfield

There are 1 comment on the Star-Telegram.com story from May 9, 2012, titled Two for Congress: one familiar -- Kay Granger -- and one new -- Grant Stinchfield. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

The best argument against congressional term limits is that voters can use the ballot box to end any official's tenure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

linda raley

Rowlett, TX

#1 May 12, 2012
Yes; all you people coming into Grapevine & want to change the political image..... in our "FAIR CITY". Do not try & force a term limit on those of us who have lived here for almost forever.......Just vote the person out if you do not like him or her..........I was extremely offend today when I went to vote & I was stopped & asked about term limits. If you do not like our "FAIR CITY" go back where you came from. We did just fine before you all came in. A Grapevine City Lover!!!!!!! Linda Raley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Dallas Music Thread (Sep '13) Jun '17 Musikologist 11
Dallas County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May '17 Four 3
News Suspected voter fraud in Grand Prairie fits sam... May '17 Anonymous 2
News Dallas City Council Brings Cite-and-Release for... Feb '17 ThomasA 2
News Dallas police say 4 jailed in slaying of theft ... (Dec '08) Jan '17 Caught_Ya_Nestor 19
News Substitute teacher accused of sex with Kimball ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Vincent The Chin ... 1
How to get FREE Electricity (Sep '16) Sep '16 donny 1
More from around the web