Capital Murder Trial to Start Over Fo...

Capital Murder Trial to Start Over Fordyce Death

There are 6 comments on the KATV Little Rock story from Sep 8, 2008, titled Capital Murder Trial to Start Over Fordyce Death. In it, KATV Little Rock reports that:

Jury selection will begin Monday in the capital murder trial of a former Fordyce police chief accused of shooting his Sunday school teacher wife to death and making it look like a suicide last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KATV Little Rock.

Little Rock, AR

#1 Sep 14, 2008
he should be put to death for killing his wife.

United States

#2 Sep 14, 2008
man i know them folks heard it was all about the money too how sad
superior intelligence

Camden, AR

#3 Sep 27, 2008
he got 40 years and from what I understand has to serve at least 70 %.
I hear there is an appeal

#4 Sep 27, 2008
Doug Gill used to live 2-3 doors down from me in Fordyce back in the 70's. Interestingly enough Bubba Richarts also lived right down the street from me in that same neighborhood. Both guys involved in murder cases with family members.

Little Rock, AR

#5 Jan 10, 2009
I dont know what grounds he'd had to appeal on...he killed my aunt point blank, in the face, cold blooded. 40 years isn't long enough.

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2009
I went to collage with Kaye in Camden, Ar. She was a wonderful person. I knew the minute I heard about her death, "Her husband killed her!!!" Hopefully he will get what he really deserves in prison!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fight near Carthage (Mar '12) Mar '12 Dad 1
News Fordyce's Renowned Klappenbach Bakery To Close ... (Oct '11) Dec '11 a-k-a 2
More from around the web