The condition of dirt roads maintained by the county

Posted in the Dale County Forum

RCampbell

Ozark, AL

#1 Jan 22, 2012
As a motorcyclist in Dale county I can't help but notice the disrepair that most count roads are in these days, from poorly graded shoulders,poorly stripped roads and the amount of trash that litter our roadways.As taxpayers we should demand better, for the money that we all generously give to our local government. I travel these roads everyday, both night and day, but I am pissed off by the conditions of the 2/10 of a mile I ride on C.R. 322. This road, like so many in Dale county, is in such bad shape that is the most dangerous road I ride on. Have it repaired you might say, all complaints to any government agency fall on deaf ears. It makes me ponder the idea of how my taxes are used, how about you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Care Ambulance of Dothan is Closing its Door Ef... Aug '14 Dell Gamble 1
Armed Robbery In Ozark (May '14) May '14 BARBARA ANN EZELL 1
UPDATED: Dothan Fire Assisting Daleville In CPR... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jessica 1
Accident in Dale County near Ozark (Nov '13) Nov '13 highlyblessed 2
Supporters to send birthday cards to six-year-o... (Feb '13) Sep '13 Maverick 3
Shooter Released By Police After Questioning (Mar '13) Jun '13 Colby close friend 14
Daniels' Men File Lawsuit Against Dale County a... (Aug '08) May '13 cocerned 4
More from around the web