Suspect in death of Cleveland police ...

Suspect in death of Cleveland police officer Derek Owens goes on trial

There are 8 comments on the The Plain Dealer story from Sep 20, 2008, titled Suspect in death of Cleveland police officer Derek Owens goes on trial. In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

The gun that killed Cleveland police officer Derek Owens was found in Lamidi Kafaru's house days after the officer died of a gunshot wound to the abdomen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

gophrt

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2008
This story is nothing but more monkeys that need to be put to death.Instead of chasing the scum,the officer should have wounded the monkeys, then let the rest of the Cleveland Police cut their f u cking heads off.A monkeys head on top of a telephone pole is nothing short of beautiful.
Annie

Cleveland, OH

#2 Oct 1, 2008
These stupid scum bags who kill a police officer that is trying to protect us and the killer! two words DEATH SENTENCE!
gophrt

Rocky River, OH

#3 Oct 3, 2008
I would love to see this cop killer in 50 years when he is old still in his prison cell.His anus fell off from constant butt plugging.He is full of cancer digesting worms from his tasty prison food.He has not seen a woman in 50 years except for his master, a 500 pound black man with a 15 inch dong lol.Good luck Lamidi, or whatever they call you .
mzb2u

Denver, CO

#4 May 18, 2011
He didnt do it and who he calling monkey????
mz tee tee

Denver, CO

#5 May 18, 2011
]yo gophrt u dnt knw wat u r tlkn bout so keep my cuz name out ur mouth nd aint nobdy homo like u knw dat so keep ur comments ta ya slf
300_Don

Mountain View, CA

#8 May 23, 2014
Free Midi
Proud Soldier

United States

#9 Jun 17, 2016
So which one was your cousin the Great Police Officer or the piece of shit that shot him. if it was the second one then [email protected] YOU and your cousin. gun found in his house NOOOO he didnt do it !!! Cmon maaaan
Hillary liar liar

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jul 14, 2016
Pants suit on fire

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuyahoga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sentencings and trials in Cuyahoga County: Cour... (Apr '13) Jan 2 Amnie 120
News Judge approves lawsuit settlement for family of... Dec '16 Dubz 1
News Operation Giving Tree (Nov '09) Nov '16 Single mother of 3 3
News Transgender woman found dead in Cleveland with ... Oct '16 AlexanderAlexander 24
News Clinton: Trump 'threatens democracy' by not acc... Oct '16 Chick7605 18
Cuyahoga County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... Sep '16 Aria 2
News Cleveland men charged with executing 17-year-ol... Sep '16 Poster 2
More from around the web