Newburgh Heights officials, former ma...

Newburgh Heights officials, former mayor indicted

There are 1 comment on the WKYC-TV story from Mar 30, 2012, titled Newburgh Heights officials, former mayor indicted. In it, WKYC-TV reports that:

Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Bill Mason said the Newburgh Heights service director, a villaeg councilwoman and a fomer mayor have been indicted on criminal charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYC-TV.

Sam

Cleveland, OH

#2 Apr 20, 2012
My goodness, if it isn't one thing its another. The poor village is sinking fast. We just hope our new mayor can save the village. We will never understand how this mess got started in the first place. No common sense or they just didn't care about our village. Shame !!! Paybacks are h ___!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuyahoga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuyahoga County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... Sep 25 Aria 2
News Cleveland men charged with executing 17-year-ol... Sep 23 Poster 2
News A Cleveland teacher is accused of having sexual... (Apr '10) Sep 15 NAOMI WRIGHT 3
n8tcp Aug '16 kiowi 1
News Black Lives Matter protesters march in Cleveland Jul '16 okimar 7
News Concerns over violence as protesters head to Cl... Jul '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Prosecutor, defense attorney spar over delays i... May '16 Gina 1
More from around the web