County corruption: Gabor hearing, sen...

County corruption: Gabor hearing, sentencing delayed

There are 1 comment on the WKYC-TV story from Jul 23, 2012, titled County corruption: Gabor hearing, sentencing delayed. In it, WKYC-TV reports that:

U.S. District Judge Sara Lioi has Court delayed the forfeiture hearing and the sentencing for convicted Cuyahoga County corruption defendant Michael D. Gabor Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYC-TV.

stan hansen

Akron, OH

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Oh mikey boy the pipes are calling, oops I meant the sky is falling. With federal time there is no time off for good behavior. don't you wish you and jumbo jimbo "AKA" PUDGY PUCCINNNI were back in vegas-"they got chatty whores there". Good luck in gladiator school, you will be j-hooking your celly's pocket in no time. Remember when you hear pudgy screaming "i got my mind right boss" your next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuyahoga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton: Trump 'threatens democracy' by not acc... Mon Chick7605 19
News Transgender woman found dead in Cleveland with ... Oct 17 Donelda Trump a T... 23
Cuyahoga County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... Sep 25 Aria 2
News Cleveland men charged with executing 17-year-ol... Sep '16 Poster 2
News A Cleveland teacher is accused of having sexual... (Apr '10) Sep '16 NAOMI WRIGHT 3
n8tcp Aug '16 kiowi 1
News Black Lives Matter protesters march in Cleveland Jul '16 okimar 7
More from around the web