Father Sentenced In Rape Of 3 Childre...

Father Sentenced In Rape Of 3 Children | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 14 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Mar 20, 2010, titled Father Sentenced In Rape Of 3 Children | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

An Ohio man who was a fugitive for more than 23 years has been sentenced to 75 years in prison for raping gunpoint of his children in 1985.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Since: Jan 10

Northborough, MA

#1 Mar 20, 2010
Raping your own children! Sick, sick, sick. Please also castrate this man. If he gets out in 18 years, he will just rape again. I do not think there is rehab available for this crime in prison. Those poor children will have to live with this forever. Your own dad-how horrible. Makes me so grateful that I had a wonderful, loving dad of my own who had good morals and character.

Since: Feb 10

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 20, 2010
francesmary wrote:
Raping your own children! Sick, sick, sick. Please also castrate this man. If he gets out in 18 years, he will just rape again. I do not think there is rehab available for this crime in prison. Those poor children will have to live with this forever. Your own dad-how horrible. Makes me so grateful that I had a wonderful, loving dad of my own who had good morals and character.
I think we grew up in a whole different world. Kids today are not being given a chance at the wonderful things we had. Your afraid to even let your children outside to play. I agree there is nothing they can do to him that will ever make up for what he did.
loohoo

Columbus, OH

#3 Mar 20, 2010
He should be shot!!!!!!!! What a sick jerk! Those kids..now adults, must have had a horrible time growing up. Who can you trust if your own father holds a gun at you and rapes you?????? What a nasty piece of trash!!!!
Big_Sister

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 20, 2010
Toadly wrote:
<quoted text>I think we grew up in a whole different world. Kids today are not being given a chance at the wonderful things we had. Your afraid to even let your children outside to play. I agree there is nothing they can do to him that will ever make up for what he did.
what a sick sick man there should be a place to send ppl like this where noone will ever see them again i got 4 little sisters and 1 lil brother and im scared to let them go out side in the bottoms because every other day we get a new paper sayins a freak has moved to our block there is no place in the world for ppl like this i just see them papers and it makes me want to lash out at these ppl it makes me want to lock my siblings up when freaks like this should be locked up kids are not even safe on there own block anymore is sad
lanette

Columbus, OH

#5 Mar 20, 2010
that's is sick for a father to do to his own kids or any others kids that's good there giving him life in prison.
eye for an eye

Dublin, OH

#6 Mar 20, 2010
This is plain evil. I have 3 children and if ANYONE touched them they would be dead, simple as that. This evil thing needs to die. How scary to think that this thing was free for 25 years. I'm glad they caught him, now fry his ass.
gabby24

Canal Winchester, OH

#7 Mar 20, 2010
The Bastard needs to be fried. He doesn,t deserve parole in 18 yrs. This whole world makes me sick cause if you can,t trust your family than who can you trust. I hope someone in prison beats the shit out of him for doing his kids that way.
mary mother

Fostoria, OH

#8 Mar 20, 2010
He's lower than whale shit and it is on the bottom of the ocean.
Glen W

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 20, 2010
This piece of trash gets 75 years and is eligible for parole in 18 years.
This must be some kind of joke.This trash rapes his own children and gets a slap on the wrist.Please people when you catch this type of scum bag life without the chance of parole is the only cure.This trash should die in prison period.
Dan

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Mar 20, 2010
I have a wife of eleven years and she was raped by a family member three years before i met her. She lives in fear everyday, trust issues with people, and does not trust anyone with our own children. I see this everyday and the person who did this is a free man. I dont think our prisons are equipped with the tools for these sick people and thats why usually they recommit the same crime. This story makes me
SICK!!!!!!! CASTRATION should be minimum for these savages!!!!! But thats my opinion!!
So sad

Westerville, OH

#11 Mar 21, 2010
Dan wrote:
I dont think our prisons are equipped with the tools for these sick people and thats why usually they recommit the same crime. This story makes me
SICK!!!!!!! CASTRATION should be minimum for these savages!!!!! But thats my opinion!!
Dan, I don't mean to be picky but... Ohio has a death chamber. That is the tool that our prisons need to use for these pieces of trash.
Canglietti

Delaware, OH

#12 Mar 21, 2010
"for raping gunpoint of his".

Proofread, please.:-)
OMFG

Dayton, OH

#13 Mar 22, 2010
Out in 18 years??? They should have also charged him with felling & whatever else they could think of. I wonder how many other kids he hurt in those 23 years...
I hope hes dead

Jackson, MS

#15 Sep 15, 2011
I feel so bad right now cause my girlfriend is in Ohio and she was raped yesterday by her dad again. she was raped once and had a kid so why would he come back. i just feel terrible i wasn't there to stop him. I just wanna... ugh you all know what he deserves. and i think you should give it to him. I hate disrespect and raping your own freaking daughter is disrespecting her and her mom. So what I'm saying is any man(or just in case woman) who comes to rape or cause any sexual activity with their ow children should receive a extremely painful death. And if its in anybody's power of will then you, no, we all need to bring the pain onto anyone that causes that pain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuyahoga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cost of opioid epidemic soars, hitting taxpayer... Oct 14 They cannot kill ... 6
Challenge Aug '17 GURU 1
News Cleveland father with history of infant abuse a... Aug '17 Littlejoe8338 1
News Computer expert Prashant Chopra pleads in child... (Aug '08) Jul '17 Anon 14
News Bill Clinton, Springsteen rally for Obama (Oct '12) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 10
News Sentencings and trials in Cuyahoga County: Cour... (Apr '13) May '17 joe 125
News Judge approves lawsuit settlement for family of... (Dec '16) May '17 ODrama 5
More from around the web