Judges order Denny Ross retrial

Judges order Denny Ross retrial

There are 86 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Jan 25, 2008, titled Judges order Denny Ross retrial. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

The case of the state of Ohio v. Denny Ross has taken yet another turn with a federal appeals court ruling that the former Springfield Township man must stand trial for the 1999 slaying of Hannah Hill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
smart guy

Akron, OH

#84 Jan 8, 2012
your dad is fat brian...lol
Question mark

Anaheim, CA

#86 Jul 17, 2012
Maybe Oburn did do it, but who else put themselves in that place. Mrs Hill does deserve to know the answer. does this come out in truth or no?'Fess up to what has been done.
gordon solie

Akron, OH

#87 Jul 25, 2012
He is the summit county version of ted bundy. He would have been fried the first time if the incompetent judge would have done her job. This time a judge who knows what to do will take care of business. FRY BABY FRY. His execution along with the idiot from colorado should be shown on national t.v.
CourtJester

Huntington, IN

#88 Oct 2, 2012
Closing Statements were yesterday.
Now off to the jury.
I'd want Jose Baez to pick my jury.
Curly

Huntington, IN

#89 Oct 3, 2012
Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck....
Betty

Taylor, MI

#90 Apr 21, 2017
He went to Emerson Middle School in Livonia, Michigan. I went to school with him too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuyahoga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sentencings and trials in Cuyahoga County: Cour... (Apr '13) Tue joe 125
News Judge approves lawsuit settlement for family of... May 13 ODrama 5
News Before Setting Bail, Summit County Judges Look ... Apr '17 Mr Shhhhh 1
SGT James Henry Necomer Feb '17 538th Engineers l... 1
News Woman charged for 2006 murder (Jul '12) Feb '17 Cyber 72
News Rapper under house arrest in trouble after usin... Jan '17 YOAH ELISHA BOAHFUEN 1
News Operation Giving Tree (Nov '09) Nov '16 Single mother of 3 3
More from around the web