Judges order Denny Ross retrial

Judges order Denny Ross retrial

There are 86 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Jan 25, 2008, titled Judges order Denny Ross retrial. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

The case of the state of Ohio v. Denny Ross has taken yet another turn with a federal appeals court ruling that the former Springfield Township man must stand trial for the 1999 slaying of Hannah Hill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
isabelle

Normantown, WV

#1 Jan 26, 2008
Thank God he's in prison for something now; a conviction for Hannah's murder would indeed satisfy her family's need for justice and the police department's bungling of the investigation. They should have been sued by the Hill family.
hang em high

Salem, OH

#2 Jan 26, 2008
this little tird ought to be electocuted! hopefully he is getting what he deserves in prison!
bebop

AOL

#3 Jan 26, 2008
isabelle wrote:
Thank God he's in prison for something now; a conviction for Hannah's murder would indeed satisfy her family's need for justice and the police department's bungling of the investigation. They should have been sued by the Hill family.
What a mentality. Although I agree that some things didn't go right, after watching American Justice one point missing is at 18 she was an adult and was allowed to come and go as she wanted. If the Police had to drop everything to hunt for every adult who takes off for whatever reason that's all the time they would have and then someone would what to sue them for invading their privacy. I feel for the family, but no amount of money is going to bring her back. If this was a perfect world then everything would have gone right, but as was very evident in this case Murphy is alive and well. Let's just hope that Ross is finally held acountable for this crime and that daddy's money is being blown on a cold blooded murderer.
a voice

Canton, OH

#4 Jan 26, 2008
Guilt = hard time
sugar2u

Brook Park, OH

#5 Jan 26, 2008
I just seen this case on American Justice and then on the news last night.Its about time they charge this maniac with Hannah's murder.As you can see he did to another woman thank god she lived to tell about it and got him off the streets so he can not do it again for 25yrs.Hopefully this time justice will prevail and this monster will never hurt another woman.
WTF

Mansfield, OH

#6 Jan 26, 2008
this guy's a predator
OldManGrump

Akron, OH

#7 Jan 26, 2008
Guilty on all counts. Thank God the appeals court made the right decision. He's a peat offender who will kill again if given the chance. A pure Tier 3 type sex offender.
RACISM

Bedford, OH

#8 Jan 26, 2008
Oh boy! I'm sure all the Shine Skins will have field day with this one today.
Nero

Canton, OH

#9 Jan 26, 2008
Fry Him.

Incorrigible
Claire

Akron, OH

#10 Jan 26, 2008
Show's not over yet, but I am so glad to hear he go on trial for her murder.
Cindy George

Phenix City, AL

#12 Jan 26, 2008
He will get off. I have hired for him my law firm of Dewey, Cheatum and Howe.
marcia-cuy-falls

AOL

#13 Jan 26, 2008
bebop wrote:
<quoted text> ... just hope that Ross is finally held acountable for this crime and that daddy's money is being blown on a cold blooded murderer.
Amen....i can't even believe they're still lookin' at this case.
Steelers Still Suck

Canton, OH

#14 Jan 26, 2008
RACISM wrote:
Oh boy! I'm sure all the Shine Skins will have field day with this one today.
What?
OJ Simpson

Bedford, OH

#15 Jan 26, 2008
If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit.

“Hello... Akron!”

Since: Oct 07

Akron

#16 Jan 26, 2008
isabelle wrote:
Why?
steph

Ashtabula, OH

#17 Jan 26, 2008
Thank God!!!! Hopefully justice will be done. Our prayers our with you Hill family.
icare

Salem, OH

#18 Jan 26, 2008
Dare we get our hopes up again that justice WILL be served FINALLY??!!! Denny Ross is a low~life murderer... he knows it & his rich daddy & family knows it. Hopefully, this time money will NOT talk louder than the facts!!! My prayers continue for the Hill family.
Akron Jr

United States

#19 Jan 26, 2008
The only good news is this criminal is in prison while awaiting his new murder trial.
The only hope is, when he's finally convicted, they add another 75 years to his sentence and make it consecutive.
He's a dirtbag!
Get Bent

Roma, TX

#20 Jan 26, 2008
I dont care how many flag me for removal or whatever monitor delete's posts but you still cant handle the truth he is, if you read the FACTS....

INNOCENT OF MURDER...

And again the woman who had her boyfriend beat her to set him up for rape will have ot pay for her lying too.....

If this gets removed again I will keep posting till the truth is shoved down your throat...

Keep cencoring the truth Beacon rag....
Lowrider54

AOL

#21 Jan 26, 2008
Let's just keep turnin the screws on this perp.He's not someone you want living next door to you !! Should he live next door to me, well, I'll just leave that one alone. I don't want trouble but he's sure got all that he wants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuyahoga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Challenge Aug '17 GURU 1
News Cleveland father with history of infant abuse a... Aug '17 Littlejoe8338 1
News Computer expert Prashant Chopra pleads in child... (Aug '08) Jul '17 Anon 14
News Bill Clinton, Springsteen rally for Obama (Oct '12) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 10
News Sentencings and trials in Cuyahoga County: Cour... (Apr '13) May '17 joe 125
News Judge approves lawsuit settlement for family of... (Dec '16) May '17 ODrama 5
News Before Setting Bail, Summit County Judges Look ... Apr '17 Mr Shhhhh 1
More from around the web