Jimmy Dimora sentenced to 28 years in prison, ``a life sentence,'' lawyers say

Jul 31, 2012 Full story: The Plain Dealer

A federal judge sentenced the former Cuyahoga County commissioner to 28 years behind bars on Tuesday for racketeering and 31 other corruption-related charges.

Full Story
Jumbo Tanaka

Akron, OH

#1 Aug 1, 2012
Lets watch another episode of "PUDGY FINGER PUCCINNI" staring Jimmy Gimme Someora!!. this weeks episode finds jimmy using his walker in the prison yard. from out of no where jimmy is pounced on by the walking boss who hates fat gluttonous squeeks. Jimmy begins screaming and blubbering "I got my mind right boss" to no avail, Jimmys daughter tries to airlift him away from the @$$ beating using a helicopter. She fails though,failing to realize that she doesn't have a triple turbo prop copter and that the 20 ton cable isnt strong enough to lift pudgy. Nexts week episode "who ate the noodles or why didnt I snitch when I had the chance.Remember pudgy with federal time ther is no time off for good behavior. Its all 28 years U pudgy Gumba!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuyahoga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Methodist Episcopal minister accused of ... (Jul '08) Dec 21 matthew 368
Tamir Rice's father has history of domestic vio... Dec 19 Observer 18
Protests break out in Cleveland over Tamir Rice... Dec 18 Watsa Mattau 6
Jury convicts inmate of strangling cellmate Dec 14 ohio wrangler 1
Prosecutor Timothy McGinty gets help in push to... Dec 8 LEO 477 1
Tamir Rice rally at Cleveland's Public Square s... Nov '14 Lucas Mc Cain 1
Rufus Gray indicted on aggravated murder charge... Nov '14 Pinky Cale 1
More from around the web