Maple Heights man charged with aggrav...

Maple Heights man charged with aggravated murder in slaying of Shaker Heights woman

There are 6 comments on the Cleveland.com story from Jun 5, 2012, titled Maple Heights man charged with aggravated murder in slaying of Shaker Heights woman. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

A 20-year-old Maple Heights man is charged with aggravated murder in the strangulation of 60-year-old Sharon Anderson-Norfus. William Hammons, of Mapleboro Avenue, is accused of killing Anderson-Norfus May 4 in her Oliver House apartment at 3715 Warrensville Center Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

Genell

Toledo, OH

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Wow!!! Good job shaker hope it's the right person!!! Hats off to Shaker for working it out!!!!
JESSICA

United States

#2 Jun 5, 2012
BASTER JST DNT NO HOW MUCH PAIN HE COST N A LOT OF PEOPLE LIFE N HOPE HE GET WAT HE NEED TO get
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#3 Jun 5, 2012
One less of them in Maple.
Fed Up

Berea, OH

#5 Jun 7, 2012
Seems like crime in and from Maple Hts has slowed down in the past year or so. Maybe because the section 8er's have been getting booted back to E. Cleveland? Must still be a few stragglers left here like the shoe scraping that killed that woman. Garbage like him should just be immediately exicuted
on the spot.
Paul

Hiram, OH

#6 Jun 7, 2012
Thats why I moved out of the Hood,people like that are still in Maple Hts,do not be fooled.
mapleman

Netherlands

#7 Aug 14, 2012
FED Up, you're correct. The foreclosures were good. The cracking down on the slumlord trying to buy property was also good. It's better to be empty then to have trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuyahoga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prosecutor, defense attorney spar over delays i... May '16 Gina 1
News Bill Clinton, Springsteen rally for Obama (Oct '12) Apr '16 Black Apalacha 6
News Cuyahoga County probation officer jailed for ac... Mar '16 Toddkranz88gmail 1
News Former Methodist Episcopal minister accused of ... (Jul '08) Jan '16 MATTHEW2424 371
News Cleveland rapper loses attempt to toss 2009 gui... Jan '16 Walkin Boss 1
News Cleveland NAACP votes to request release of Tam... Jan '16 Walkin Boss 1
News Ohio grand jury clears police in fatal shooting... Jan '16 spud 78
More from around the web