Judge's wife given five-year deferred...

Judge's wife given five-year deferred sentence in wrong-way DUI

There are 2 comments on the Independent Record story from Dec 7, 2007, titled Judge's wife given five-year deferred sentence in wrong-way DUI. In it, Independent Record reports that:

“I'm just a farmer with a town job”

A Plentywood woman convicted of drunken driving and felony criminal endangerment after driving the wrong way on the interstate for about 80 miles was given a five-year deferred sentence Thursday. via Independent Record

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Independent Record.

concerned citzen

Great Falls, MT

#1 Dec 7, 2007
Is this Justice in this matter considering she has had two previous accidents? Who they kidding? Was she drunk? Most know it ain't over here.
That Judge will really feel bad when the next time death occurs. Counciling and treatment are solutions not a deferred sentence.
Another Concerned Citizen

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jan 19, 2008
SHAME ON THE WIFE AND THE JUDGE WHO SENTENCED HER! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE AND THE MATTER SHOULD BE REVIEWED. SHE HAS CLEARLY RECEIVED PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT. SHE WAS DRUNK< DROVE THE WRONG WAY AND KILLED TWO PEOPLE< SHE SHOULD BE IN JAIL LIKE ANY BODY ELSE WOULD BE>NEXT TIME SHE MIGHT KILL SOMEONE YOU LOVE.. THEN WHAT A FINE!!!!! WHAT A JOKE OF A JUDGE AND JUSTICE SYSTEM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

More from around the web