Authorities seek help in identifying body found near Gold Beach

Nov 11, 2009 Full story: KCBY-TV Coos Bay

Two Gold Beach residents out picking mushrooms, north of the Gold Beach area, made a much more serious discovery on Wednesday afternoon.

Full Story
dearserenity

Eugene, OR

#1 Nov 12, 2009
I want to thank you for what you do. The body found appears to be my big brother and we would not have known without your news report.
Former Tourist

Sacramento, CA

#2 Mar 17, 2012
I was in the Langlois market for lunch last year apparently after a cycling event had taken place. An article in, I believe, The Port Orford Today reported
some of the cyclists were missing and asked the local people to report any sightings they may have had of these cyclists.

I do not live in Oregon and was thinking about returning to fish for Steelhead trout when I saw this article about this discovered dead cyclist's body.

Have all of the previous missing cyclists been located.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Curry County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspect arrested after standoff with SWAT team (Jun '14) Jun '14 We hate coos bay ... 1
Oregon timber county officials say fed money no... (Oct '13) Nov '13 TRZ 2
Curry County voters once again reject property ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 TRZ 1
Aging Mobile Homes Burden the Grid and Their Ow... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Nurse Bisop 1
Editorial: No lifeline likely in Curry County (Sep '13) Sep '13 Nurse Bishop 1
Kitzhaber promotes county rescue plan, warns he... (Jun '13) Jun '13 illcommandante 1
The need to get more doctors, nurses into rural... (May '13) May '13 nurseamyg 2
More from around the web