Fire Destroys OBX Homes

Fire Destroys OBX Homes

There are 3 comments on the WITN story from Apr 15, 2012, titled Fire Destroys OBX Homes. In it, WITN reports that:

A roaring fire destroyed two houses in the Pine Island area of Corolla and heavily damaged a third overnight, that's according to The Outer Banks Voice website.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WITN.

Curious

Louisburg, NC

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Were the renters shooting off fireworks or not? People are saying there is proof the Sheriff's Dept was called to that same house twice that night for fireworks being shot off the deck.
So Sad

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Apr 24, 2012
I think one of those houses was Ain't Misbehavin. I have stayed at that house 3 times. If it was one of the ones that burned, I'm really bummed. It was a beautiful house. Glad no one was hurt.
NutsCluelessSpam

Wilson, NC

#3 May 14, 2012
The Outer Banks Voice is saying today that there were no calls to the deputies that day for fireworks, but a FOAF who has Curr Co deputy friends said he was told by a deputy that they were called twice to that house earlier that day for fireworks.

So who knows? Might've been a stogie thrown off the deck, then, or a cigarette.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Currituck County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Currituck Carver (Sep '09) Dec '15 Mcarawan 2
Why is Thomas O'Malley free?? Murderer! (Apr '15) Jul '15 OBXLOCAL 3
News Currituck firefighter arrested on peeping charges (Dec '13) Mar '14 Sand Trap 2
News Monkey Upset By Barking Dog Throw Toolbox At Ca... (Nov '13) Dec '13 Grace Nerissa 12
News Currituck sheriff's office gets an 18-ton armor... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Taxpayer 1
News Fire Chief In Currituck County Dies Following C... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dusty 1
News Rorer lives outside district: Commissioner to m... (Dec '11) Dec '11 FreedomFighter 1
More from around the web