State Police Looking for Man Wanted in Fatal Louisa Hit and Run

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

Virginia State Police are searching for a driver wanted in connection with a deadly hit and run that killed two people in Louisa County.
Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
George S

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Why do people on motorcycles seem to be invisible to other motorists?

Catch this guy soon.
Old Hare

Orange, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

I would guess alcohol played a role in this crash. Even so riding at night is extremely dangerous, riding at night on a weekend is foolhardy at best. Half of my riding miles have been at night and you definitely need to have a heightened sense of awareness. It's bad enough you have to dodge cell phone users and idiots texting during the day but at night you can add drunks and animals. It is a deadly recipe in the making.
G Luv

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Old Hare wrote:
I would guess alcohol played a role in this crash. Even so riding at night is extremely dangerous, riding at night on a weekend is foolhardy at best. Half of my riding miles have been at night and you definitely need to have a heightened sense of awareness. It's bad enough you have to dodge cell phone users and idiots texting during the day but at night you can add drunks and animals. It is a deadly recipe in the making.
It's a wonder you ever leave the house.
lawgirl

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Sadly, this part of Louisa County is a nightmare. The roads are busy, lots of lake activity, no stop lights at road intersections that have provden deadly again and again and again. There are many restaurants off of Days Bridge and in that vicinity on the water now that cater to poker runs, boat races, drinking, etc. It is about being responsible and paying attention and unfortunately, that doesn't always happen.
83fan

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Fry his butt !!
Who Knows

Lyndhurst, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Glad he's been arrested!! Where is his mug shot???? I want to see a picture of the irresponsible, reckless coward.
County Resident

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Old Hare wrote:
I rode a motorcycle beginning in the 80's. It can go either way: distracted drivers, or idiot motorcycle riders. One motorcyclist zooms by my house several times a week, on a narrow, two lane, curvy country road going about 60. The other day he passed me on a double yellow line, I was going the speed limit - 40, and if I was doing 40, he was doing 65. He will die. But I learned early to give other drivers a LOT of room and not to drive crazy, but if drivers are going to be drinking, talking on the phone, texting...it can indeed be deadly.
G Luv

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Who Knows wrote:
Glad he's been arrested!! Where is his mug shot???? I want to see a picture of the irresponsible, reckless coward.
Out of curiosity, why?
George S

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

George S wrote:
Why do people on motorcycles seem to be invisible to other motorists?
Catch this guy soon.
I rode motorcycles for years. Who are the fools criticized my comment?
Who Knows

Lyndhurst, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

G Luv wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of curiosity, why?
It just seemed the best way to work irresponsible, reckless coward into a sentence. Don't give a flip what the lily-livered dastardly coward looks like.
Who Knows

Lyndhurst, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Rick James wrote:
<quoted text>
His pic is on CBS 19 Website. He looks retarded.
He looks like a goofball, as well as extremely stupid, but to say he looks retarded is denigrating those who are of lesser intelligence (according to society), but very good people nonetheless. Stupid and a lower I.Q. are not the same thing at all.
deedee alexander

Warrenton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

thank God this murderer has been caught and may justice be served.
Hoo Fan

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

According to the report on Newsplex he has an extensive court record involving multiple driving charges. He shouldn't have even been behind the wheel. He should've been behind bars and this couple would still be alive. It's amazing how much the court system lets some repeat offenders get away with.
cop

Collinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Instead of life in prison how about a less than 10 cent piece of lead to save tax payer money
Who Knows

Lyndhurst, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Rick James wrote:
<quoted text>
I use the term midget to describe little people too...
Your mother must be so proud!
The Dude

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>Your mother must be so proud!
On the contrary, studies have shown that d-bags weren't loved by their parents.
Eaglescout1984

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Glad they caught this coward. Anyone who can leave their fellow man to die in a roadside ditch is scum.
Old Hare

Orange, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

cop wrote:
Instead of life in prison how about a less than 10 cent piece of lead to save tax payer money
I agree with you, in the long run we the taxpayers get screwed when it comes to housing this guy for the next 45 years. 10 dollars for a bullet would be a better alternative.

P.S. Where do you buy your ammo at 10 cents a round?
cop

Collinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Old Hare wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, in the long run we the taxpayers get screwed when it comes to housing this guy for the next 45 years. 10 dollars for a bullet would be a better alternative.
Never mind that, where do you pay $10 a bullet lol
Sez you

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Old Hare wrote:
<quoted text>
No where, he ain't no cop, just a wannabe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victory, but at what cost: Prison inmate's hung... (Nov '13) Nov '13 brs 1
Senator Garrett is a Good Guy (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laura Morrison 1
Hocus Pocus (Oct '12) Oct '12 liibaby123 1
Cumberland veterans' advocate charged with stea... (Sep '12) Sep '12 ezekiel leavell jr 1
Rail concept to match system of interstates for... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Effington 2
Coroner: Cumberland County homicide victim was ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 c -- link 2
Cumberland assessment called 'accurate' (Oct '10) Oct '10 PA Transplant 9
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Cumberland County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••