Cumberland woman pleads guilty to TennCare fraud

Full story: WBIR Knoxville 9
A Cumberland County woman has been sentenced to four years on probation after pleading guilty to TennCare fraud. Full Story
I love my hydros

Nashville, TN

#1 Oct 11, 2007
TN care should summarily discontinue coverage of all narcotics. Then this would be a moot point.
strawberry plains

Knoxville, TN

#2 Oct 11, 2007
They should take all adults off of tn care.
USA Citizen

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2007
Are you kidding me probation??????????It's fraud, hey Tennessee get off your butts and do something smart for a change, Isn't fraud a felony? Felonies go to jail or prision, WAKE UP TENNESSEE, NO WONDER YOUR STATE SUXS, PEOPLE CAN GET AWAY WITH JUST ABOUT ANYTHING, AND GET A SLAP ON THE WRIST FOR FELONIES.
Ernest T

Knoxville, TN

#4 Oct 11, 2007
USA Citizen wrote:
Are you kidding me probation??????????It's fraud, hey Tennessee get off your butts and do something smart for a change, Isn't fraud a felony? Felonies go to jail or prision, WAKE UP TENNESSEE, NO WONDER YOUR STATE SUXS, PEOPLE CAN GET AWAY WITH JUST ABOUT ANYTHING, AND GET A SLAP ON THE WRIST FOR FELONIES.
This is certainly an absolute embarassment to all Tennesseeans. PROBATION?? I don't even know what to say. I think we need to expose these judges Nationally that continue to make a mockery out of our judicial system.
MBW

Knoxville, TN

#5 Oct 11, 2007
How in the world are we going to send a message to the rest of these crooks that are abusing our system if we continue to slap the ones we find on the wrist? I would like to see an investigation on this story. Let's expose the proscecutor, DA, and the judge. We cannot let this abuse continue as it is hurting all of us.
get a clue

Knoxville, TN

#6 Oct 11, 2007
she was senteneced to a drug rehab...wanna know whats funny here? her TN Behavioral Health benefits...which fall under her Tn Care Medical benefits...is probably paying for her rehab...
knoxboater

Knoxville, TN

#7 Oct 11, 2007
USA Citizen wrote:
Hey USA Citizen, I realize that your state is perfect an all so since you think TN "SUXS" you can stop reading news from this area and concentrate on your own state.

“Hate is contageous!”

Since: Jul 07

Knoxville

#8 Oct 11, 2007
get a clue wrote:
she was senteneced to a drug rehab...wanna know whats funny here? her TN Behavioral Health benefits...which fall under her Tn Care Medical benefits...is probably paying for her rehab...
You hit the nail on the head there! I could believe that. I use to see TN recipients driving luxury cars all the time too. Nothing made me happier than to see a pearly white lexus pull into the parking lot and have a fancy dressed lady come into the office and present her TN care card. I am glad they caught this woman but they need to dole out more punishment so that maybe the next tncare abuser will think twice.
SUGARFOOT CHATT TN

United States

#9 May 14, 2008
man in ga was on tn care and was caught he didnt need to be on it i have medical needs and was turned down in ga i now live in tn and will try again maybe this time someone will hear me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victory, but at what cost: Prison inmate's hung... (Nov '13) Nov '13 brs 1
State Police Looking for Man Wanted in Fatal Lo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Old Hare 22
Senator Garrett is a Good Guy (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laura Morrison 1
Hocus Pocus (Oct '12) Oct '12 liibaby123 1
Cumberland veterans' advocate charged with stea... (Sep '12) Sep '12 ezekiel leavell jr 1
Rail concept to match system of interstates for... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Effington 2
Coroner: Cumberland County homicide victim was ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 c -- link 2

Cumberland County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE