Cumberland veterans' advocate charged...

Cumberland veterans' advocate charged with stealing from them

There are 1 comment on the WBIR-TV Knoxville story from Sep 11, 2012, titled Cumberland veterans' advocate charged with stealing from them. In it, WBIR-TV Knoxville reports that:

The man whose job it is to advocate for veterans in Cumberland County is now accused of stealing from them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV Knoxville.

ezekiel leavell jr

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2012
This doesn't surprise me. I only hope its not systemic with veterans of the area. I was recently on another vet website and an answer/inquery to a comment I made about the VAs clothing allowance. The presumed vet commented about wanting to obtain money to purchase pills to get high on. I forget what the guy was saying in totallity, but he indicated he was from east TN. If thats the mentality then GOD help us all!!:'(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victory, but at what cost: Prison inmate's hung... (Nov '13) Nov '13 brs 1
News State Police Looking for Man Wanted in Fatal Lo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Old Hare 22
Senator Garrett is a Good Guy (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laura Morrison 1
News Hocus Pocus (Oct '12) Oct '12 liibaby123 1
News Rail concept to match system of interstates for... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Effington 2
News Coroner: Cumberland County homicide victim was ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 c -- link 2
News Cumberland assessment called 'accurate' (Oct '10) Oct '10 PA Transplant 9
More from around the web