Cumberland authorities arrest a dozen in meth raids

Full story: WBIR Knoxville 6
Cumberland County authorities have arrested a dozen people in connection with a pair of meth lab raids. Read more
Thunder

Knoxville, TN

#1 Mar 1, 2008
Good job! Keep going and get more!
Get Real

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2008
A few more off the street. Keep them locked up.
josh

Rhinelander, WI

#3 Mar 1, 2008
good job guys
one mad turd

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2008
for every one you get they say there are 1000 more out there. when arrested the each will serve less than 1 day.
confussed

Oneida, TN

#5 Mar 2, 2008
What good does it do to catch them,when the judge just let them go.There should be stiffer laws against meth.
Uncle Ned

Franklin, TN

#6 Mar 2, 2008
A devilish situation here -

Meth is a corrosive to the human system...sooner or later it will rot the body... simple chemistry.

What to do with those who are rotting and ill and clinging to this poison?

What to do with rotting, slowly-dying people when arrested?

I sincerely hope there are minds better than mine that can devise a fair and effective solution to the treacherous meth problem.
==========

May God help us all - no exceptions !!!
==========

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victory, but at what cost: Prison inmate's hung... (Nov '13) Nov '13 brs 1
News State Police Looking for Man Wanted in Fatal Lo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Old Hare 22
Senator Garrett is a Good Guy (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laura Morrison 1
News Hocus Pocus (Oct '12) Oct '12 liibaby123 1
News Cumberland veterans' advocate charged with stea... (Sep '12) Sep '12 ezekiel leavell jr 1
News Rail concept to match system of interstates for... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Effington 2
News Coroner: Cumberland County homicide victim was ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 c -- link 2
More from around the web