2 men indicted in Cumberland slaying

2 men indicted in Cumberland slaying

There are 2 comments on the Richmond Times-Dispatch story from Apr 7, 2006, titled 2 men indicted in Cumberland slaying. In it, Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that:

Two men were indicted in Cumberland County yesterday in the Nov. 19 robbery and beating death of 73-year-old William DiBenedetto of Cumberland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Times-Dispatch.

swamantha

Newark, NJ

#1 May 1, 2006
what does that mean?? will these men be convicted?
Carol_D

Roanoke, VA

#2 Apr 12, 2007
This is sad! I grew up in Cumberland. As a kid we didn't worry about things like this. It's really a shame a great community ( or any community) has to have this happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victory, but at what cost: Prison inmate's hung... (Nov '13) Nov '13 brs 1
News State Police Looking for Man Wanted in Fatal Lo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Old Hare 22
Senator Garrett is a Good Guy (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laura Morrison 1
News Hocus Pocus (Oct '12) Oct '12 liibaby123 1
News Cumberland veterans' advocate charged with stea... (Sep '12) Sep '12 ezekiel leavell jr 1
News Rail concept to match system of interstates for... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Effington 2
News Coroner: Cumberland County homicide victim was ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 c -- link 2
More from around the web