Gun assault case against doctor dropped

Gun assault case against doctor dropped

There are 3 comments on the Crossville Chronicle story from Nov 9, 2007, titled Gun assault case against doctor dropped. In it, Crossville Chronicle reports that:

The final charge pending against a Crossville doctor was dismissed in Cumberland County General Sessions Court Oct. via Crossville Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crossville Chronicle.

concerned citizen

Crossville, TN

#1 Nov 14, 2007
This is simply amazing. All that evidence and the charges are dropped. I was always tought that it's hard for a leapard to change it's spots. A person assaults employee's, his wife's, his girlfriends and our local government turns the other cheek. WOW
girlie

Crossville, TN

#2 Dec 19, 2008
well there are two sides to every story. it all depends on how well u know this person on a personal level. I think he is an amazing doctor, so smart he is scary, crazy funny, mentally ill, and an addict. maybe u have a hard time understanding mental illness because it hasnt affected u closely. I personally think u should stop throwing rocks out of your glass house and open your mind a little more to see all sides. And... this is all coming from the alledged victim in the mentioned story. Thats right me. I didnt press charges.
The Slacker

United States

#3 Nov 2, 2012
imagine that... huh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cumberland County police, EMS, all that helped ... Oct '17 Shanin Mehle 1
Cumberland County Music Thread (Oct '13) Jul '17 Musikologist 10
England lands at Palce theater Jul '17 larry 1
News Crime 43 mins ago 3:44 p.m.Closing arguments un... Jun '17 Vandam 2
Eighteen days left before England come to The P... Jun '17 larry 1
Hey coming to Palace Theater July 8th (Jun '17) Jun '17 Larry Jones 1
BoatN RV (May '17) May '17 One of their victims 1
More from around the web