Suspect Shot After Theft, Stealing Sh...

Suspect Shot After Theft, Stealing Sheriff's Office Patrol Car

There are 23 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Sep 11, 2013, titled Suspect Shot After Theft, Stealing Sheriff's Office Patrol Car. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

CROSSVILLE, Tenn. A female burglary suspect was shot by a Cumberland County Sheriff's deputy after she stole a patrol vehicle and led them in a high-speed chase.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Crossville, TN

#1 Sep 12, 2013
I could make a comment on this but I won't because of her age, But I will say This " Good Job Cumberland County Sheriff ".
a ex

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2013
I use to date Mikey many of years ago.it's a real shame what he is up to these days.he had a lot of potential.meth has ruined him.it's a real shame.
Saber

Crossville, TN

#3 Sep 12, 2013
Yea! Good job shooting another Democrat factory worker. If they would have been at their $8 factory job we let them work at they wouldn't have gotten shot.

Do you think we should let them start shooting the rest of the Democrats on sight if their are not on their job or at home with their little families that we Republicans pay for?

This is why I support Billionaire Gov. Haslam. He was smart and bought and paid for every county in this state before get got into office. Now the Republicans can do pretty much anything without any recourse. It's a great day to be a Republican!

When she gets out of the hospital she will go to a Republican court where our Republican lawyers will leave her helpless as though they are going to defend a low life Democrat with no money. Then she will do time in a Republican controlled prison and if she gets out will be come a bit_h for the the very cops she tried to run over.

Its great to be the daughter of a Republican who have a great business where the Democrats get to work long hours to pay help pay for my perks on life!
cus

Campobello, SC

#4 Sep 13, 2013
This is aweful..my lil cus in all this trouble.after 3 years in prison you would think he would want somethng better.I'm at a lose for words.people...pray for him and also pray for for the homicide victims familys.
yeah

Fairview, NC

#5 Sep 15, 2013
Did Tori pass away?
xray 7

Calhoun, TN

#6 Sep 18, 2013
You make it easy to see what happens when you give a Dumb A-- a computer.
Just saying

Hickory, NC

#7 Sep 19, 2013
Is the stupid beiotch still alive
blablabla

Hixson, TN

#8 Sep 19, 2013
Pretty sure she's alright
Proud Dem

Irving, TX

#9 Sep 19, 2013
I'm tired of all these lazy no good meth head Republicans that steal to support their habit. These republicans don't take care of their kids, don't work and know how to scam the system so that the poor Democrats who work hard have to support them and their drug habits.

These Republicans spit out "little miracles" every 9 months so their goverment check increases. All these Republican "baby's daddy" running around not supporting or raising their families. Most of them wind up in prison which is also supported by the poor hard working Dems.

Oh wait.....nevermind.
hmmm

Crossville, TN

#10 Sep 19, 2013
I know if the girl was high on drugs when this happened,they were robbing a house to be able to get more drugs.I wonder if any one has questioned where the drugs came from.The one she got the drugs from ought to be charged same as her and the male.Teach all of them a lesson.
umm

Crossville, TN

#11 Sep 19, 2013
I have heard 2 different stories here. one. they shot up the car she got out to run away an they shot her in the back. the other. the 100 pound woman was out of the car unarmed running at the police and they shot her to defend themselves. big scary cops afraid of the 100 pound meth head? OR cop was embarassed that he wasnt doing his job properly and didnt have the woman restrained so he tried to kill her to make himself fell or look better after. lets focus on what is important here. noone gives a crap about the woman. lets look at another suspicious officer involved shooting in crossville.
Good job

Cookeville, TN

#12 Sep 20, 2013
Personally, I am thankful a few more criminals have been take off the streets. To steal a police car is absurd. This just shows the crazy state of mind this girl was in! Where did she think she was going? There is no rhyme or reason to the logic of a drug addict. Congratulations to our police department for doing their jobs.
Myself

Crossville, TN

#13 Mar 19, 2014
Well well well... Nice to hear why Cumberland co has to say :) thanks for the input. Im the "meth head" that took the ride... I'm glad i took their ride that day, I'm glad they shot me. I would be dead right now if they hadn't of took me out. Drugs do a number of things to people and its people like y'all how dont try to understand why druggies do what they do that drives ppl like me. I was as down in life as I could get an the only help I got was by tearing me down more. Maybe if people would try and make a difference in the lives of others the world wouldn't be like it is today. I will admit I messed up a lot worse than a lot of people in Crossville but I've bounced back from it all. I have God in my life, I'm with my kids, everyday, and I have a job. So for y'all who thought I was worthless, well here's to you!!! Thank you God for redeeming my soul and callin me your child... Have a blessed day. And remember... Don't judge before u look at yourself in the mirror
fruity

United States

#14 Mar 19, 2014
Nobody held you down and made you take drugs. There are consequences for your actions
B. Simmons

United States

#15 Mar 19, 2014
"Gaw was able to get out of her handcuffs and climb through a sliding window leading to the driver's seat. Cox said she took control of the vehicle and fled the scene, leading deputies on a high speed chase"

WOW....what a clown show. How embarrassing to Cumberland county. New sheriff?
info

Indian Trail, NC

#16 Mar 19, 2014
Myself wrote:
Well well well... Nice to hear why Cumberland co has to say :) thanks for the input. Im the "meth head" that took the ride... I'm glad i took their ride that day, I'm glad they shot me. I would be dead right now if they hadn't of took me out. Drugs do a number of things to people and its people like y'all how dont try to understand why druggies do what they do that drives ppl like me. I was as down in life as I could get an the only help I got was by tearing me down more. Maybe if people would try and make a difference in the lives of others the world wouldn't be like it is today. I will admit I messed up a lot worse than a lot of people in Crossville but I've bounced back from it all. I have God in my life, I'm with my kids, everyday, and I have a job. So for y'all who thought I was worthless, well here's to you!!! Thank you God for redeeming my soul and callin me your child... Have a blessed day. And remember... Don't judge before u look at yourself in the mirror
Amen and good luck !!
Willie

Charlotte, NC

#17 Mar 19, 2014
Have fun in prison!
Gary

Crossville, TN

#18 Mar 19, 2014
B. Simmons, Mr. Cox did not get his vehicle stolen, he done the investigation and charged the girl. Cox is the best choice for sheriff!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19 Mar 19, 2014
Myself wrote:
I suppose we're ALL glad they shot ya.

Maybe if they do it again you'll be able to quit smoking cigarettes or biting your nails.
corcerned citizen

Greenville, SC

#20 Mar 20, 2014
Gary I think mickey mouse could of investigated her stealing a car its not to hard to know who stole it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pro-nuclear GOP senator urges Tennessee to reje... May '16 Solarman 1
News Reed gets 16 years for meth lab (Sep '09) May '16 Over idiots and l... 18
News Case dismissed against Cumberland County parent... (Feb '14) Mar '16 oiuytre 28
News Meth pleas draw prison sentences (Feb '10) Mar '16 Shark 24
Cumberland County Music Thread (Oct '13) Mar '16 Musikologist 8
News Highlands Economic Partnership announces Director Feb '16 Pimp Hand 1
News Commissioner who opposed pipeline is removed as... Feb '16 Just Me 1
More from around the web