Cumberland County commissioner arrest...

Cumberland County commissioner arrested on DUI charge

There are 79 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Feb 7, 2012, titled Cumberland County commissioner arrested on DUI charge. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

First District County Commissioner Robert Brian Houston was arrested on West Avenue in Crossville shortly after 2:30 a.m. Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
breaks my heart

Cookeville, TN

#93 Feb 19, 2012
I have known Cherly and Brian for many many years. They are wonderful friends and loving,involved parents. Life is hard and unfair and painful, but tonight I pray that both of them will allow God to give them strength and peace through this hard time. You both are special to so many people and this gossip is nothing but evil. Know that you are loved!!!
whatever

United States

#94 Feb 20, 2012
breaks my heart wrote:
I have known Cherly and Brian for many many years. They are wonderful friends and loving,involved parents. Life is hard and unfair and painful, but tonight I pray that both of them will allow God to give them strength and peace through this hard time. You both are special to so many people and this gossip is nothing but evil. Know that you are loved!!!
blah blah how sad for cheryl and brian
Outsider

Orlando, FL

#95 Feb 20, 2012
I have known this couple for their entire life. Let me tell you all the truth They are both good people and made two smart adorable loving children.If all parents could ever do this kind of job then everyone should have kids they are the best and it shows. As for their marriage after 18 years people grow up and change and thats exactly what happened to them. Cheryl finally realized she was with a child and Im so happy she made a decision to go on and make herself happy. Stop posting s--t about how bad Cheryl is she happens to be the best mom and was the best wife that anyone could ask for she just know is seeing the light. Congratulations to her!!!! And stop posting grap on her or I'll find you and settle this in person!!!!
LOVE IT

Crossville, TN

#97 Feb 21, 2012
doctor phil wrote:
<quoted text>Cheryl is bipolar and needs medication,I've know her a long time.
Not so sure medication will help.
Kyle Eldridge

Crossville, TN

#102 Feb 23, 2012
The only favor I am asking for is for people leave me and my family life out of this. As I stated before, I have two small boys to be concerned with. So if a discussion is needed that involves me or them, I would rather it be a personal conversation. It should be a more intelligent and informed conversation than you will find on here anyway.
whatever

Suwanee, GA

#105 Feb 24, 2012
No body knows nothing on here no one is been tracked so childish
this all started about brian getting a dui
then it went to a couple who is not even with each other any more.
This is all so funny
The truth is been so posted on here but really does it solve anything?
I think everyone posting stuff should just let it go.
There really isnt anything else to be said about chery and brian
Let him be happy with lacy (they truley Deserve each other)
No one cares about how he ends up with

Lets just lay off the who did who wrong thing
No one lived their lifes so no one can know what went wrong all the years they were together.

people comes to a crossroad in their lives
but not us or anyone can tell that person what to do.
Let their be peace in crossvilel for the kids .
i know who you are

United States

#106 Feb 24, 2012
Your wrong you have been tracked:)to late to let it die... lawyers have the names..
whatever

United States

#107 Feb 24, 2012
i know who you are wrote:
Your wrong you have been tracked:)to late to let it die... lawyers have the names..
good then o can met you in person to see who posted all this ugly stuff you have already done
Wiladean

Crab Orchard, TN

#109 Mar 5, 2012
here it is
blue

Crossville, TN

#112 Apr 23, 2012
There has been 2 county commissioner's arrested for D.U.I, There is at least one more that need's to be in that group. He drink's like a fish, and doesn't think twice of jumping behind the wheel of his truck. He especially like's drinking and then go poaching for deer in the cumberland cove area.But because of the good ole boy's club they have here he say's he is untouchable, I think it is a shame that some of our elected officials are some of the worst law breaker's in this area. On the other hand we do have some very respectable and honest people in our area that work very hard for the people of this county
Steve

Crossville, TN

#113 Apr 23, 2012
another one wrote:
Bryan wrecked another car was he drinking again
If this is true give us some details..
lazy

Crossville, TN

#114 Apr 24, 2012
Why feel bad for someone who is breaking the law. Gosh how lame. The only pressure he was under was the pressure from the devil regarding the beer can he coulndt put down. Some people will just find excuses for everything. He needs to take his punishment like a big boy.
DaisyDuke wrote:
Oh he must be under such pressure, I feel so bad for him
Firenza

Crossville, TN

#115 May 31, 2012
What happened in court today?
tommy

Crossville, TN

#116 Sep 12, 2012
that figures
Apples

Crossville, TN

#117 Nov 4, 2012
This seems more like a monarchy then just a bunch of good ole boys slapping themselves on the back. Since it is a only a select few and their relatives that are able to enjoy the fringe benefits and luxuries of an obviously unjust and unfair system. The rest of us just take what is handed out.
Roy Turner

Nashville, TN

#118 Jan 27, 2013
This is Roy Turner and no I don't ride around drunk poaching deer, nor do I beat my wife like you have posted I do. I go to work every day with the hope of making a decent life for my family and all you haters can do is talk about a man that works. Feel free to ask my family or friends about me you my friend are the joke, get a life or maybe a job and you to can have things.
Concerned Citizen

Oak Ridge, TN

#119 Aug 15, 2013
Shut up Roy you POS! I saw you out with Amy last week!
Vanna

Cookeville, TN

#120 Aug 15, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Shut up Roy you POS! I saw you out with Amy last week!
what does this have to do with Brian Houston?
Gretta

Cookeville, TN

#121 Aug 16, 2013
Lump all the aholes together in one post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cumberland County Music Thread (Oct '13) Nov 26 Musikologist 9
News Thief caught on camera stealing lawnmower in On... Oct '16 joe 1
inschool suspension Sep '16 dbj 1
Jen Anderson Sep '16 Yesterday is gone 1
Shawna miller Aug '16 Just curious 1
News Case dismissed against Cumberland County parent... (Feb '14) Aug '16 Huge1 30
News Pro-nuclear GOP senator urges Tennessee to reje... (May '16) May '16 Solarman 1
More from around the web