Gorham woman pleads not guilty to sta...

Gorham woman pleads not guilty to stabbing husband

There are 2 comments on the Kennebec Journal story from Jun 1, 2012, titled Gorham woman pleads not guilty to stabbing husband. In it, Kennebec Journal reports that:

Bella Harris, a Gorham woman charged with stabbing her husband in the face and torso, will be given a psychological evaluation to determine whether she is competent to stand trial and help ascertain if her mental illness interfered with her ability to distinguish right from wrong.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kennebec Journal.

savanah valdez

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2012
She is my best friend. I've known her for almost 15 years. It was self defense. I can't believe how all you Maine people are so quick to judge her.
Elisia

United States

#2 Jun 5, 2012
She is one of my best friends. She did it in self defense. That man beat, tortured, imprisoned and belittled her into not even feeling worth anything. She is an amazing woman and I love her so much! Berta hang in there girl! I'll be praying for you. I love you so much! You are so strong and I am glad you were finally.able to defend yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff apologizes to lawyers asked to remove b... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Dr Wu 6
News Jury find Bridgton man guilty in 1994 murder case (Apr '07) Aug '15 bill styles 27
News Standish man arrested on domestic violence charges (Jan '15) Jan '15 Jay Bush 2
News Portland, Maine: A city that helps tourists mor... (Oct '13) Nov '14 nardo 8
News Howie Carr tells Cumberland County Republicans ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 newt ging 1
News Telecom firm foreman charged in bank robbery (Jun '12) Jun '12 Noneya 1
News Paul wins majority of delegates from Maine GOP (May '12) May '12 paul shykora arts 6
More from around the web