EVHS teacher suspended

EVHS teacher suspended

There are 6 comments on the CulpeperNews.com, Culpeper, VA story from Sep 14, 2010, titled EVHS teacher suspended. In it, CulpeperNews.com, Culpeper, VA reports that:

The Culpeper County Sheriff's Office is investigating whether an Eastern View High School government teacher had an improper relationship with a 16-year-old female student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CulpeperNews.com, Culpeper, VA.

greg

Culpeper, VA

#1 Sep 16, 2010
this guy deserves to have his butt put in jail for a lont time . but being in the town that hes in and the race factor he will probaly get a hand shake and call it a day
greg

Culpeper, VA

#2 Sep 16, 2010
If he was a black man they would eat him up in culpeper va
EVHS Student

Culpeper, VA

#3 Sep 21, 2010
greg wrote:
this guy deserves to have his butt put in jail for a lont time . but being in the town that hes in and the race factor he will probaly get a hand shake and call it a day
I dont think He did it. It was a set Mr.S is a good person.
Student

Culpeper, VA

#4 Sep 21, 2010
The girl is lieing just to get noticed
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh

Culpeper, VA

#5 Sep 21, 2010
greg wrote:
If he was a black man they would eat him up in culpeper va
But u r right Culpeper would eat him alive if he was black its red neck central.
2006 government student

Spring Grove, VA

#6 Oct 12, 2010
I think this girl is lying....but if he confesses to it then he deserves to pay for his actions... I loved mr.s n I hope that this all works out for him if he didn't do it but if he did then I he deserve what's coming to him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Culpeper County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Medicaid Expansion Mar '16 Patient X 1
Solar Energy comes to Culpeper County (Aug '15) Aug '15 virtuesolar 1
News Johns Hopkins mistakenly welcomes wrong students (Dec '14) Dec '14 wichita-rick 4
News Town of Orange Police Investigate Shooting (May '13) Oct '13 unknow 26
News Woman Whose Son Died in Iraq Wraps Up 'Tour de ... (Jun '13) Jul '13 Jeff 4 Justice 8
News LEAP Presents Contest Winner with Home Makeover... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Whatever 9
News Bold Musical in Staunton Addresses Sexuality (Jun '13) Jun '13 A Person 4
More from around the web