Single-vehicle wreck sends four to ho...

Single-vehicle wreck sends four to hospital

There are 1 comment on the CulpeperNews.com, Culpeper, VA story from May 11, 2010, titled Single-vehicle wreck sends four to hospital. In it, CulpeperNews.com, Culpeper, VA reports that:

A single-vehicle wreck on U.S. 29 near the Route 3 exit sent three adults and an infant to Culpeper Regional Hospital Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CulpeperNews.com, Culpeper, VA.

MAVR0MMATiS

Culpeper, VA

#1 May 12, 2010
OK WELL FIRST OF ALL THEY POPPED THE HOOD ON MY CAR IS WASNT UP WHEN WE CRASHED, AND IT DIDNT SEND 4 PPL TO THE HOSPITAL. THEY BABY WAS OK SHE WAS UNHARMED. THEY ARE MAKING IT OUT TO BE MORE THAN WHAT IT WAS.IN FACT EVERYONE WAS OKAY, NOONE WAS SERIOUSLY INJURED AND IF I COULD DO THE NIGHT OVER I WOULD OF HIT THE ANIMAL.[THAT COMMENT WAS FOR THE PERSON WHO LEFT THE COMMENT ABOUT THE ANIMAL]....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Culpeper County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prison Officers Alone Aug '17 Prison Officers A... 1
casey fletcher (Aug '16) Aug '16 lol 1
Virginia Medicaid Expansion (Mar '16) Mar '16 Patient X 1
Solar Energy comes to Culpeper County (Aug '15) Aug '15 virtuesolar 1
News Johns Hopkins mistakenly welcomes wrong students (Dec '14) Dec '14 wichita-rick 4
News Town of Orange Police Investigate Shooting (May '13) Oct '13 unknow 26
News Woman Whose Son Died in Iraq Wraps Up 'Tour de ... (Jun '13) Jul '13 Jeff 4 Justice 8
More from around the web