Police: Brothers Attacked Man

Police: Brothers Attacked Man

There are 2 comments on the The Free Lance-Star story from Feb 3, 2008, titled Police: Brothers Attacked Man. In it, The Free Lance-Star reports that:

Two Culpeper brothers are accused of entering a man's house and holding him at knife-point. According to town police Lt. via The Free Lance-Star

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Free Lance-Star.

Warrenton, VA

#1 Feb 6, 2008
these two guys are my best friend's brothers. i've known them for eleven years and the way this story is reported makes it sound SO biased. they didn't even mention the reason why it happened and they completely victimized the other person who wasn't exactly innocent to begin with anyway. it's ridiculous.
Straight up

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2 Mar 10, 2008
Now you may visit your best friends brothers in jail! Your friends...my arse!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Culpeper County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prison Officers Alone (Aug '17) Aug '17 Prison Officers A... 1
casey fletcher (Aug '16) Aug '16 lol 1
Virginia Medicaid Expansion (Mar '16) Mar '16 Patient X 1
Solar Energy comes to Culpeper County (Aug '15) Aug '15 virtuesolar 1
News Johns Hopkins mistakenly welcomes wrong students (Dec '14) Dec '14 wichita-rick 4
News Town of Orange Police Investigate Shooting (May '13) Oct '13 unknow 26
News Woman Whose Son Died in Iraq Wraps Up 'Tour de ... (Jun '13) Jul '13 Jeff 4 Justice 8